[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /tv/, what is your interpretation of Stalker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1451873250154.jpg (46 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1451873250154.jpg
46 KB, 400x300
Well /tv/, what is your interpretation of Stalker?
>>
Your mother loved the cock
>>
>>70272663
What did he mean by this?
>>
Soviet Russia cinema stronk.
>>
>>70272648
boring shite
>>
>>70272733
*watches superhero flicks*
>>
>>70272815
same shit rehashed over and over
>>
>those crosses
>three men
Bravo Snyder
>>
File: pleber.jpg (250 KB, 1721x679) Image search: [Google]
pleber.jpg
250 KB, 1721x679
>>
I don't know, but I liked it.
>>
>>70272883
Only jesus was nailed to an actual cross. The two thieves were on regular poles
>>
>>70273050
Always knew Poles were bottoms
>>
Reminder that Tarkovsky thought symbols are for plebs

>"I am an enemy of symbols. Symbol is too narrow a concept for me in the sense that symbols exist in order to be deciphered. An artistic image on the other hand is not to be deciphered, it is an equivalent of the world around us. Rain in Solaris is not a symbol, it is only rain which at certain moment has particular significance to the hero. But it does not symbolise anything. It only expresses. This rain is an artistic image."
>>
>>70272909
Not an argument
>>
>>70272648
The main theme is the lost of faith.
However the girl moving the objects means the Zone actually expanded and knowing its proprieties made every single people around it dealing with their most desired or undesired wishes.
They were in the Zone all the time and their reality was just a reflection of each one's mind. So if Professor lost his faith, the zone will only reinforce that statement.
It's a "neutral" thing with expanding powers like the lake in Solaris.
>>
DUDE LET'S ESCAPE OUR SHITTY LIVES AND BLAME GOD LMAO
>>
So did or didn't that place grant wishes
>>
File: 1462393790636.jpg (57 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1462393790636.jpg
57 KB, 438x438
That it's a shit movie.
>>
>>70272648
His desire was to be happy with his family
>>
>>70273319
Reminder that Slobo Zizek disagrees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBQOaQOpkx8
>>
>>70274174
I feel like it doesn't
>>
>>70274535
So it was all just fake
>>
it was hell
>>
>>70274174
Of course it does, that's what the girl's powers are about.
>look how sad my movie is but here's some hope for faith at the end
It's pretty Tarkovsky.
>>
>>70274530
>listening to a senile Marxist
>about Tarkovsky
>>
>>70272648
You shouldnt ask such questions on tv
>>
>>70274927
Oh yeah forgot about the little bitch
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.