[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: me-and-earl-and-the-dying-girl.jpg (2 MB, 3000x4443) Image search: [Google]
me-and-earl-and-the-dying-girl.jpg
2 MB, 3000x4443
fuck
>>
ing piece of plebeian sundance bait trash
>>
So that qt from bates motel is type cast as a dying girl?
>>
>>70272510
haha ik rite!

>>70272572
idk if she plays on bates motel.
>>
File: Babby.jpg (43 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
Babby.jpg
43 KB, 600x394
>from the studio that brought you Juno
>>
fuck you I liked it
>>
the book was better
>>
>>70272628

It's her. She's the oxygen tank girl
>>
>>70272783
made me tear up a bit. twice.

once at the hospital scene, and the scene where she is narrating the letter she sent to pitt.
>>
i liked it and it even made me cry. I have no regrets
>>
>from the studio that brought you Juno and (500) Days of summer

You'd expect it to be about the girl getting pregnant and making the white guy maintain a black child.
>>
>>70273120
you might expect that, a sane person wouldn't
>>
File: 1427932307670.jpg (187 KB, 468x700) Image search: [Google]
1427932307670.jpg
187 KB, 468x700
>>70272482
>>
>>70272482
Just watch Harold and Maude not some tired facsimile.
>>
>>70272510
first post best post
>>
The kid's bad Herzog impressions made me rage.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.