[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With "The do over" and "Funny people" Adam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: af651s.jpg (25 KB, 349x409) Image search: [Google]
af651s.jpg
25 KB, 349x409
With "The do over" and "Funny people" Adam Sandler has played a cancer patient twice in the last years.

Is he trying to tell us something?
>>
>>70270957
Yes. His movies give cancer
>>
>>70270957
omfg spoilers man!!
>>
>>70271079
OMFG I keep forgetting reddit comes here D: I'M SO FUCKING DEEPLY SORRY
>>
>>70271176
where do you think you are?
>>
>>70270957
In fact there is an Adam Sandler Cinematographic Universe (ASCU) where this movies fits as a metaphor for his career.
>>
>>70270957
Yes, he and his co-writers are lazy motherfuckers who don't know how to write a charecters with actual depth so the only way they know to make them sympathetic to the audience is by giving them a potentially termanal disease.
>>
>>70272180
>termanal disease
Is eternal bleeding one of its symptoms?
>>
I fucking love Sandler, he triggers autists so hard.
>>
>>70270957
Funny People was almost a decade ago. If he had cancer, I think we would've noticed by now.
>>
>>70270957

He got misinformation and hasn't been reading the news.

He thinks he's hinting to the public that Charlie Sheen has cancer.
>>
>>70272322
As someone that genuinely enjoys about 75% of the Sandler flicks, you're a complete faggot for liking something just because other people don't.
>>
>>70272322
Spoken like a true autist
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.