[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people trying to figure out snoke's identity >some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
>people trying to figure out snoke's identity
>some people are saying that snoke is a celestial
>suddenly this theory becomes popular among people

I know Disney owns Star Wars, but why the fuck do people want a Marvel/Star Wars crossover that badly?

Are they just that stupid?
>>
>>70270857
it's disney conditioning us to allow for the biggest blockbuster crossover to be made and for them to make a trillion dollars!
>>
>>70270857
This is connection between Star Wars and Prometheus. Sheev time traveled into the past created engineers to conduct xenomorph experiment but one engineer created humans.
>>
I can't bring myself to care
>>
File: 245624561345.jpg (6 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
245624561345.jpg
6 KB, 276x183
>>70270857
>It's a hologram
>Its not a big guy
>Just a big hologram
>yfw it's sheev.
>>
I think people are talking about a different sort of Celestial m8.
>>
I didn't really care desu even though I enjoyed the movie
>>
>>70270857
I know this is bait but in case someone actually thinks this I'll explain. In Star Wars there are these beings that existed before other species were made and they were in complete control of the force. We see 3 of them in The Clone Wars. They are the Father (morally grey but mostly light), the Son (dark side), and the Daughters (light side). These three died during the Clone Wars. They come from the unknown regions.

In nucanon we learned that Sheev was sending people out to explore the unknown regions because he felt a dark presence that he suspected was the source of the dark side. We recently learned that when the Empire got destroyed it's remnants fucked off to the unknown regions to create the First Order. They probably found Snoke who is likely the from the Father/Son/Daughter but is their morally grey but mostly dark side counterpart.
>>
He's a big guy
>>
>>70271129
>and the Daughters
Meant to say 'Daughter'.
>>
>>70270857
He's an OC character, he is not some fag from shtty EU.

And no, he is not Plaguies either.

Fuck off EU/NUEU and /co/fags.
>>
>>70271023
but what if the hologram is to make him smaller gasp
>>
>>70271129
>complete control of the force

Fuck I really hate space magic star wars a boogaloo

If Lucas didn't write it, its non cannon.
>>
File: 1462719944418s.jpg (3 KB, 125x83) Image search: [Google]
1462719944418s.jpg
3 KB, 125x83
>giving a shit about star wars
>>
>>70271129
Mortis is the stupidest thing to happen to Star Wars since midchlorians.

Thank god Disney is smart enough to never bring that dumbshit into the movies.
>>
>>70271207
>If Lucas didn't write it, its non cannon.
Lucas did write it. He wrote all of the shit with the Father/Daughter/Son in The Clone Wars. And he made the general outline of the Sequel Trilogy too so this theory is likely true.
>>
He is an OC character that will not have a backstory.

Just like the Emperor was.

And it was awesome.

Prequel/cartoonshits plz go away. Fucking millenials.
>>
>>70271129
So, we got 4 people then.

The Father, the Son, the Daughter and the Wife's Son.
>>
>>70271252
No he didn't, he did not write shit for the cartoon.
>>
File: autis.png (415 KB, 540x530) Image search: [Google]
autis.png
415 KB, 540x530
>>70271227
I care only about the bitch
>>
>>70271272
this so much

the emperor was great when he was just that: an emperor who shot electricity from his hands, hated lightsabers and wanted to do evil things because reasons
>>
>>70271225
prep bull
>>
>>70271352
>Strongest force user ever existed
>get's killed by his own pupil
pottery.
>>
>>70271312
Yes he did.
>Lucas Animation was working on animation tests and initial scripts, with Lucas playing a large part in the entire process.[59] Catherine Winder later revealed at Celebration IV that Lucas was mostly focused on the story, and that Lucas and Winder both work on the scripts with the writers.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Clone_Wars_(TV_series)
>>
>>70271378
no
>>
>>70271352
>implying sheev wasn't the best thing about the prequels

Eat your fingers
>>
>>70271406
Vader wasn't his pupil in the OT. He was his subordinate.

>>70271439
He wasn't. He was the least bad part of the prequels. Big difference there.
>>
most retards thought he was darth sidious. lol. fucken morons.
>>
>>70271426
That doesn't say he wrote anythin, and he didn't. You can find interviews with the writers, Geroge was not really involved in the story aside from vetoing things he thought are not "Star Wars" enough, like Revan, lol. He mostly told them an idea of what he wants to do, and had the writers flesh it out, without involving himself past that unless he hated it.

He gave no fucks about "canon" or how it meshes with the movies beyond a superficial level. It's not like the show was ever "canon" to the movies in his eyes anyway.
>>
>>70271406
>>70271426
>>70271430
>>70271439
>>70271476
>>70271499
>>70271526
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>70271718
I can't see a pattern between the people you quoted
>>
>>70271735
Because you're one of them my friend.
>>
>>70271756
Yes I am, but some have conflicting opinions, some care about Star Wars, some don't.

Confused over here.
>>
>>70271782
It's just bait. Ironically that guy is probably actually from Reddit. Every single thread in /tv/ has people spam replying to every post with some dumb shit like 'Reddit is that way ----->'.
>>
>>70271735
>>70271756
>>70271782
>>70271855
Literally cancer
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.