[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me a better ending to a movie than this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 770x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 770x442
Redpill me a better ending to a movie than this
>>
>>70269802

Just end it at the point of her leaving the bunker, have her gasp then cut to credits so to give a cliffhanger over whether the air was breathable or not.

Alien ending was fucking retarded and obviously forced on by JJ to justify the Cloverfield tag. Otherwise was a good movie
>>
>>70269802
They ripped off Half Life 2 designs because they're too insecure to make it an actual half life movie.

It's the same thing that faggot Neil Blonkampf does.
>>
OH COME ON
>>
I would retcon the alien encounter to not include all the molotov cocktail bullshit. It'd just be her escaping an alien and joining the rebellion. I'd love to see a sequel to 10 Cloverfield Ln. that would be a gritty Fallout feeling human rebellion against aliens.

It would keep the claustrophobic feeling of the first movie by shoving all the rebels into a small outpost and throughout the movie we'd lose people in battles etc. Ultimately at the end they'd start to fortify into a stronghold and start to connect with other outposts. The movie after that or the next one would be the uniting of all the outposts across the world and driving the aliens back.
>>
So from the part where she takes of her mask to see if the air was breathable.
>Hear weird noise
>Get on top of car looking in the distance to see what noise was
>Full night nothing to see but the moon and the field
>Suddenly thunderflash shows the silhouete of the alien ship
>Gasp for air
>Cut to credits
>>
The ending of The Way of the Gun (2000) is a better ending than the one to 10 Cloverfield Lane
>>
File: hillary.jpg (22 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
hillary.jpg
22 KB, 640x360
>>70269802
>mew reaches surface
>discovers the world is taken over by the patriarchy
>realizes that she is still in the bunker until Hillary Clinton can get elected president and females can finally breath free
>fights the patriarchy until first female president decrees all males must wear chastity cages and get pegged
>
>
>
>
>
>::roll credits::
>>
>tfw you will never play DarkRP on gmod on a half life based server
>tfw you will never have chance to get out of simple abusive poverty as a commoner
>tfw you will never meet a member of the resistance in a back alley
>tfw you will never make it to the next server where the resistance is steady fighting the aliens in the desert

it was fun
>>
>>70270446
10/10
>>
>>70270446
I showed this to my wife's son and he laughed.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.