[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are they sometimes shit, sometimes pretty okay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Why are they sometimes shit, sometimes pretty okay?
>>
Because you sometimes agree with what they say and sometimes you don't
>>
>>70269209
>vice
>sometimes pretty okay
plebbit gtfo fagot
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 299x169
>>70269209
This is now a documentary now thread
>>
>>70269209
I subscribe to their feed because they got great articles about forgotten corners and aspects of the world, but I can only stand it because I filter out all synonyms of weed and drugs
>>
>>70269251
>Because you sometimes agree with what they say and sometimes you don't

oohhh couldn't have said it better.
>>
they try too hard to be edgy because the edgy content is what sells the best.

unfortunately that diminishes anything of substance that could have been explored.
>>
>watching vice for anything other than that guy doing drugs and the occasional ones about food

plebs
>>
>>70269358
>drends
>>
>>70269209
http://www.onionstudios.com/videos/kisha-nai-inside-the-japanese-subculture-of-ignoring-american-reporters-even-if-theyre-rad-as-hell-3107
>>
>>70269209
They traffic in hot takes which are, by definition, under-informed.
>"SULOME ANDERSON SAYS FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ISN'T A MUSLIM PROBLEM!!!"
And is immediately proven incorrect.
>"WE TALKED TO LIMP DICK MANLET MARTIN SHKRELI ABOUT WHY HE SUCKS LMAO"
And he won tons of fans because we weren't prepared for- shocker- a 30 year old multimillionaire investor to be eloquent and persuasive.
They have unparrallelled access, but only because they send out hipster kids who try to be too cool for competent journalism. VICE, along with NYMag, Guardian Online, HuffPo, Gawker, etc, know they aren't competent enough to threaten huge mainstream media networks, so they pander to their audience's biases for clickbait money.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.