[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it autism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
>>
alex was a good boi he dindu nuffin went to church every sunday
>>
>>70269103
Yes

Classic autism.
>>
Is this movie core /autism/?
>>
File: -A-Clockwork-Orange-001.jpg (26 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
-A-Clockwork-Orange-001.jpg
26 KB, 460x276
>>70269130
>>
On a more serious note, how does A Clockwork Orange hold up against Kubrick's other movies? I find it to be on the lower end. The first act is GOAT but the rest falls a little short only for it to become GOAT once again in the end.
>>
>>70270655
Barry lyndon
Shining
eyes wide shut
full metal jacket
2001 space oddyseey
dr strangelove

clockwork is on the lower rung
>>
>>70270655
It's a fedora-tipping plebfest
>>
>>70271397
What the actual fuck is that list?! Paths of Glory should always be #1.
>>
>>70271397
2001 is the most overrated film, ever. Over-long shots of pretty spaceships aren't "art", they're pretentious.
>>
>>70271446
>>70271550

it wasnt in any order. just saying clockwork doesnt belong near the top
>>
>>70271602
Why do people like 2001 so much, though? I think Clockwork Orange is a much better film in every way - and yes, I mean visually too. Clockwork Orange has A LOT more memorable shots, I don't remember a thing from 2001 apart from Hal and being bored as fuck.
>>
>>70271668
one of the first good space movies with excellent camera, costume design and set.

kanda like the citizen kane of SF movies.
Yeah yeah it´s a danke meme, but the imagery was often copied. dozen of times
>>
Clock on the lower spectrum of Kubrick's movies? Are you kidding me? It's one of his best.
>>
>>70271668
The space station and moon parts were full of great shots. The monolith on the moon, the spacecraft landing on the moon base, Dr. Heywoods scenes in the beginning. Also, like it or not, the intro is filled to the brim with gorgeous shots.
>>
>>70271550
>pretentious
ah a fellow pleb
>>
>>70274534
>pleb

Ah youre one of them reddit boys, aint ya?
>>
>>70274964
>responding to a shitty reply
Ah youre on of them /tv/-patricians, aint ya? One of those who replies to posts that neither move the discussion forward or bring any new topics to discuss about the threads theme. If you want reddit to leave you don't reply to them, since they feed off attention, which you're giving them, presumably so you can get a (you) back.
>>
File: 1369422580991.jpg (164 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1369422580991.jpg
164 KB, 400x533
>tfw passed your "2001 isn't the best Kubrick movie" phase years ago
>>
>>70269103
No it's the male psyche

After the conditioning he became an l"autist"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.