[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of Julia Louis-Dreyfs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: veep3-620x412.jpg (53 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
veep3-620x412.jpg
53 KB, 620x412
>>
I wanna be her boy toy
>>
my favorite jew
>>
>>70267465
she's a vampire
>>
I want her to ride my face like a Grand Canyon donkey
>>
She had a good run. But it's over.

Once I recognized her in TD night
>>
>>70267465

I'd let her suck my peepee
>>
File: 1458686288600.jpg (181 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1458686288600.jpg
181 KB, 1024x683
Spongeworthy.
>>
I think that her feet were built for sex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znupPiQZcYY
>>
>>70267465
Old unfunny hag.
>>
wood berry
>>
best comedic actress currently working

literally prove me wrong
>>
>>70270725
Amy Schumer
>>
jewess
>>
File: 1384661766148.png (161 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1384661766148.png
161 KB, 400x300
>>70270735
>>
I know, I know... she's not that great or anything, and there are dozens of celebrities who are hotter than her.
But when I was younger - and this is kind of awkward to say - I had this weird fantasy that I'd jerk off to, that she was a milf that grew into a giantess, and, as she became bigger, she started destroying the city with her giant soles and masturbating furiously by shoving vehicles and buildings into her pussy.
>>
>>70269872
>dem back dimples
perfect cum receptacles
>>
File: image.jpg (267 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267 KB, 1024x1365
Is she a member of world Jewry, or has she just married a Jew?
>>
getting hotter with age
>>
>>70271633
Everyone on Seinfeld was a Jew
>>
She's rare for a female comedian: funny and relatable.
>>
Her outfit is the one reason to watch that awful TV movie Gepetto.
>>
>>70270955
Tell your mom, she could give you great advice
>>
>>70267465
Hot
>>
I went to school with the daughter of the woman Elaine was based on. Her name is Monica something, and she dated Larry David in the 90's. Her dad was a big time author too. Anyone want more dirt?
>>
Oh, watch out OP; you can't make threads like this!

The new good goy janitor will delete your thread if it's about an actress, even if you're discussing their filmography and not just posting lewd photos! Delete this thread immediately!
>>
I don't find her particularly funny, but she's definitely not unfunny. She seems like a nice person.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.