[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whitest Kids U' Know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: wkuk-1024x427.jpg (80 KB, 1024x427) Image search: [Google]
wkuk-1024x427.jpg
80 KB, 1024x427
Where do these guys rank among the best sketch comedy groups?
>>
Number 1. That wasn't cool to say a few years ago, but since WKUK has been dead for a while I think 4chan will come around.
>>
>>70266992
Honestly I would agree. A lot of people point to KITH or Monty Python but they don't make me laugh as much as WKUK do. Obviously they have some pretty bad sketches but sketch comedy is all about hit and miss. I feel like when the miss they miss pretty bad, but when they hit it's just so good. I think their main problem was they didn't know how to finish a sketch half the time.
>>
top 3
>>
>>70267037
>I feel like when the miss they miss pretty bad,
Care to give an example, friend? Also King of the Hill ain't sketch comedy.
>>
>>70266893
>americans
>white

the fuck, are you serious?
>>
>>70267121
KITH is Kids In the Hall.

Shit like the dumpster family. Where the homeless guy is screaming about him and his family being homeless. Weak. A lot of the sketches in season 4 were pretty bad. There was a pyramid sketch that was fucking horrendous. My close group of friends watched WKUK since season 1 and we all agreed the pyramid scheme sketch was the worst they have ever done.
>>
>>70267249
Thank you. Also thank you for polluting my brain with your critiques. I only watched WKUK when they aired. My brain is now polluted!
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
>>70267373
That's not to say they don't have great sketches either. Their final season was a big improvement from season 4. I really enjoyed the war on drugs segments.
>>
>>70267121
>King if the Hill

-_-
>>
I am angry that Trevor appeared on Joe Rogan Experience just to get drowned out by the faggot rambling over the same shit Joe rambles about every fucking podcast. Fuck Joe Rogan. Fucking monkey prick.
>>
>>70267502
Have you ever seen the sketches Trevor would do for the Jay Leno show? Great stuff. I feel like he may be having a hard time getting an audience right now. Last I heard of him was the album he released a couple years ago.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.