[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello. First of all i have to tell you, i am a Warcraft fan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: wcm01.jpg (672 KB, 2033x1559) Image search: [Google]
wcm01.jpg
672 KB, 2033x1559
Hello.

First of all i have to tell you, i am a Warcraft fan and i had no expectations from this movie at all. I am NOT a Blizzard fan boy and i know when they do something poor and when they do something good.

If you like the cinematics that they make and if you like LOTR like me and fantasy, you will absolutely love this movie.

I was really scared about this movie being another video game movie chaos. Not by a landslide.

Warcraft is astonishing. The visuals are ground breaking, the acting is very strong and the emotional involvement between the viewer and the movie is breath taking. The familiar zones from Warcraft universe are all and are built exactly how they are suppose to be built, every Warcraft fan will feel like home and on the brink of shedding tears. I will watch this movie again in 10 June and gather all my friends that were not lucky enough to see it yet and go again, maybe twice. I need more, there has to be more Warcraft movies. Dunca Jones working alongside with Blizzard was a genius move and it shows throughout the movie. Almost 2 hours of pure awesomeness. 10/10 from me. GO SEE THIS MOVIE, you will not regret it !
>>
>>70264567
>if you like LOTR like me and fantasy, you will absolutely love this movie.
Go away shill.
>>
>>70264567

I can't distinguish between the genuine shilling and jokes anymore

Is there anybody here who has seen the movie who hasn't played thr games?
I just want to watch a good immersive fantasy movie
>>
>>70265372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC-8ghk9ojk
>>
>we have two more weeks of American trolls roleplaying blizzard shills

>>70265372
I saw it and haven't played the games. It's great fun.
>>
>>70265372
All the sequences i've seen on here and youtube look like shitty cgi, i can't imagine anyone with even a shred of sense could say the visuals look good and not like fake crap .
>>
>>70264567
shut up faggot
>>
>>70265686
everyone who has seen it say the visuals are amazing. I have seen it and they are amazing.
>>
Why would you even waste your time shilling on /tv/ as if everyone here doesn't look at RT scores?
>>
File: 1451046815194.png (3 KB, 252x256) Image search: [Google]
1451046815194.png
3 KB, 252x256
>>70264567
>The visuals are ground breaking
stopped reading right there
>>
>>70266251
Yeah I don't get it either, the CGI is legitimately great.

A lot of the times the Orcs look more real than the humans.
>>
>>70264567
> If you like the cinematics that they make and if you like LOTR like me and fantasy, you will absolutely love this movie.

> If you like good things, then it must mean you are open to like the utter trash I like

seriously consider suicide because your standards belong in the fucking gutter
>>
Thread sure if full of butthurt nostalrius fanboys
>>
>>70264567
How can anyone look at the trailers and clips and say with a straight face that this movie doesnt look like shit?
>>
>>70267514
Because people will have actually seen it and be able to tell you?
>>
I've seen the movie, and it's nothing like LOTR at all. it could have been, but too much plot is just thrown at the viewer that you don't have the time to absorb it all and be absorbed into the world they're making.
>>
>>70266657

Realer than real life?
>>
>>70267982
Time traveler detected
>>
>>70267514
If you were getting paid for it you'd be able to do it as well.
>>
I liked it.

Dwarves seemed a little odd-looking though
>>
>>70265372
I enjoyed this, wasn't great but not even close being as bad as the critics imply either. My biggest complain is the music, besides a couple of tracks the OST was pretty much non-existent. Went with a friend of mine who had no clue about Warcraft games or the MMO and he enjoyed it more than me.
Apparently there are 40mins of cut footage, maybe a director's cut be better if they end up releasing it.
>>
Movie in it current stage is absolutely awful with a ton of cuts. Wait for blu-ray version.
>>
>>70268445
The OST is my biggest complaint too. No excuse for it really considering how well regarded WoW's music is.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.