[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a meeting at Boston's Prudential Center at nine o'clock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1420582929008.jpg (10 KB, 338x270) Image search: [Google]
1420582929008.jpg
10 KB, 338x270
I have a meeting at Boston's Prudential Center at nine o'clock this morning! Promptly at nine o'clock! That's whats important. Now, I booked a seat on this conveyance, in good faith , and I have no intention of being late for that appointment! Now, I have three question for you. Number 1: who authorized an unscheduled stop for this airliner while I was asleep? Number 2: where that stop was made, and number 3: WHY, why was that done?
>>
>>70263895

Balki playing this guy and John Ritter playing an abusive father really freak you out when you're a kid.
>>
File: tom_cruise_happy_gay.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tom_cruise_happy_gay.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>He was tense and made constant, constant unrelated homophobic comments, like, "You want some ice cream, in case there are no gay people there?" I mean, his lingo was larded with the most … There was no basis for it. It was like, "It's a nice day, I'm glad there are no gay people standing here." Very, very strange.
>>
>>70263978
?
>>
File: feels good man.jpg (26 KB, 354x363) Image search: [Google]
feels good man.jpg
26 KB, 354x363
>>70263895
based
>>
>>70264081

Bronson Pinchot on Risky business:

>We didn’t know it was going to be a big hit. We thought Tom [Cruise] was the biggest bore on the face of the Earth. He had spent some formative time with Sean Penn—we were all very young at the time, Tom was 20, I was 23. Tom had picked up this knack of calling everyone by their character names, because that would probably make your performance better, and I don’t agree with that. I think that acting is acting, and the rest of the time, you should be you, but he called us all by our character names. He was tense and made constant, constant unrelated homophobic comments, like, “You want some ice cream, in case there are no gay people there?” I mean, his lingo was larded with the most… There was no basis for it. It was like, “It’s a nice day, I’m glad there are no gay people standing here.” Very, very strange.

>Years and years later when people started to torment him with that, I used to think “God, that’s really fitting, because he tormented a lot of people as a 20-year-old.” He made such a big deal about it. Same thing with Eddie Murphy—I remember somebody calling and saying, “You’ll never guess who was just caught with a transvestite!” [Laughs.] And I remember thinking that seemed fitting, because there are certain people in showbiz who make it an agenda, every third sentence has to have something knocking that life choice, and you think, “What are you doing?” Like, these women came up to me in a restaurant—I was wearing a bright red shirt, and I was with some friends, and they said, “Would you like to join our club? We wear red.” What kind of choice is that? If you spent many years in the theater, and then you show up in movies, and people have on their to-do list for the day that they’re going to make a comment every third sentence, it strikes you as very strange. I just thought it was very funny that years later, that became his bugaboo. Which is a nice 1930s term I thought you’d enjoy.
>>
File: Lena.jpg (54 KB, 539x553) Image search: [Google]
Lena.jpg
54 KB, 539x553
>Craig Toomy
>psychotic
>high-strung as fuck
>prone to moments of explosive violence
>some complete fuckwad decides to cast fucking BALKI from PERFECT STRANGERS in the role
>>
>>70264549

One of the only things I remember about Langoliers is the way the retarded girl said MR TOOOOOOMEY. And the awful CGI of the world being eaten.
>>
>>70264549

And it worked, what's your point?
>>
File: Buffyyyyyy.jpg (27 KB, 425x327) Image search: [Google]
Buffyyyyyy.jpg
27 KB, 425x327
>>70264549

>sitcom vet and comedian as Alabama Man
>>
>>70264730

Forgot trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6TCqZGmb-M
>>
>>70264388
>“You’ll never guess who was just caught with a transvestite!”
I completely forgot about that.
>>
>>70263895
You're scaring the little girl.
>>
>>70265393
SCARING A LITTLE GIRL?!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.