[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"wooden horses" Just say boats you stupid cow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: 1336362328012.jpg (20 KB, 299x314) Image search: [Google]
1336362328012.jpg
20 KB, 299x314
>"wooden horses"

Just say boats you stupid cow.

The Dothraki know what boats are, they just don't like them.
>>
>>70262646
The Dothraki are retards who don't understand the concept of armour. Not understanding boats is no big stretch.
>>
Fuck off to your normie containment general. The who faggots can seem to grasp the concept.
>>
>>70262646
There is no word for boat in the Dothraki language. If she just said "boat" they wouldn't know what she was talking about.
>>
God I hated those fags.
>>
The dothraki are going to get blown the fuck out once they reach westeros. The unsullied will turn on Dany, and the ironborn will sink each other
>>
>>70262646

What do you think "boat" means you pleb.
>>
>and ride wooden horses across the black salt water as no Khal has done before! I will kill the men in iron suits and tear down their stone houses! I will rape their women, take their children as slaves, and bring their broken gods back to Vaes Dothrak! This, I vow, I, Drogo, son of Bharbo. I swear before the Mother of Mountains as the stars look down in witness!

>rape their women, take their children as slaves, and bring their broken gods back to Vaes Dothrak!

I like how everybody forgets that part, as well as dothraki being FUCKING SLAVERS

the hate I feel for Caloreesi could power a nuclear submarine for decades
>>
>>70263197
She's still too naive to deal with all the political intrigue of Westeros, she's been able to coast too far on the "white woman frees dirty brown people" schtick. Even if she can gain a foothold on the coast when they land, how far does she think her people will travel North through swamps and snow for her in conquest when all they've ever known is sun baked weather.
>>
File: maisiepepe.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
maisiepepe.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>70262809
Those who faggots can seem to grasp the concept indeed
>>
>>70263197
>kill the men in iron suits and tear down their stone houses
Show Dothraki being exclusively light cavalry, I would like to see this happen. Dead dots everywhere.
>>
>>70263295
You underestimate the power of plot-armored strong womyn.
>>
>>70262877
How about "wooden dragons"? "wooden house that moves"?
>>
>>70263351
>Kelly C storms through Westeros freeing oppressed womyn
>Abolishes class structure and inequality
>Kills all white (man) walkers
>>
File: image_35.jpg (42 KB, 626x431) Image search: [Google]
image_35.jpg
42 KB, 626x431
>>70263197
>Caloreesi
I love /tv/
>>
>>70262646
>jorah fucks one of the bloodriders sideways just because he has armor
can't fucking wait
>>
>>70262877

Then create a word?
>>
>>70263295
AS IF ANY OF THAT FUCKING MATTERS SHE'S NOT A REAL PERSON LOL HOLY SHIT THIS FUCKING GUY
>>
>>70262646
They actually don't know what boats are, the same as they don't know what armor is. Well they do, but those are their words for it. Language doesn't as a complete 1:1.
>>
File: 1461719332702.png (36 KB, 624x393) Image search: [Google]
1461719332702.png
36 KB, 624x393
Kelly C is probably the one who will end the High Sparrow

>inb4 she and Cersei lez out together around High Sparrow's still burning carcass
>>
>>70263601
>getting this mad on a Meerenese shit flinging forum
>>
>>70263161
She's taking a horde of slavers to the place where she freed slaves, I think she's due for one particularly volatile culture clash before she escapes to Westeros by the skin of her teeth.
And even then, she'll have to contend with the fact that Westerosi are essentially slaves to the local Lords.
>>
>>70263666
>u mad
GET A GRIP KIDDO
>>
>>70263645
Like, Isn't Daenerys doing basically the same thing to slavers bay what high sparrow is doing to kings landing?
>>
>>70262646
Watch Khal Drogos speech and then this one. And then finally shut the fuck up.
>>
File: sade-trojan-promo-mez.jpg (187 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sade-trojan-promo-mez.jpg
187 KB, 1280x720
>implying they're not traveling in these
>>
>>70263757

Dude, don't defend this show.

You don't wanna fit in?? XD

It's cool to hate it right now because we're insecure missogynists faggots who need validation from each other.

XD
>>
>But our queen does not bend...she breaks.

Even when they try to make her a badass they fail so fucking hard.
But I'm not mad since "liking Khaleesi" is my method of determining who I won't ever hang out with again.
>>
>>70262646
The Dothraki probably don't have a word for "boat" in their language, so she needs to string words together to make the concept make sense. If she just said "boat" in the common tongue they wouldn't know what she meant.
>>
>>70263520

haha me too
>>
File: wooden horse, denmark.jpg (33 KB, 440x280) Image search: [Google]
wooden horse, denmark.jpg
33 KB, 440x280
>>70263406
Or something with wagon perhaps?

What makes the use of wooden horse extra silly is the fact that it's the name of an ancient torture implement (wooden horse, spanish donkey etc).
>>
I sincerely hope the actress gets raped so badly that she kills herself before S7 is filmed.
>>
>>70263596
The middle of a speech isn't really a good time for that.
>>
Why didn't she free the dothtaki slaves??
>>
So when she gets back to Mereen, she's gonna kill Tyrion, right?
>>
>>70263596
they have: "wooden horses" is the literal translation for the word boat in dothraki.

similar to how the word for glove in dutch is literally "handshoe"

learn how languages work you fucking retards
>>
>>70263295
>She's still too naive to deal with all the political intrigue of Westeros,

Just burn them all.
>>
MY GOD HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE BE SO STUPID!
That's how actual languages actually work.

WoodenHorses is the accurate dohtraki translation of the wprd boat!

You called "angurie" water-melon ffs, how can you not grasp this
>>
>>70263406
how is that any different from what they did?
>>
File: 2142179678678768.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
2142179678678768.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>70262646
ill call now
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.