[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies that you despise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: chasing-amy.15699.jpg (241 KB, 1000x1481) Image search: [Google]
chasing-amy.15699.jpg
241 KB, 1000x1481
>pic related
>its tries to act like a lesson in being 'mature' about a girls past
>but it's really because Kevin Smith ended up as a guy a washed up chick settled for
>and he coped by making this movie and trying to preach some moral high ground so other men would accept the same situation
>so he wouldn't be the only chump with a washed up girl on his arm
>watched it when I was 18
>felt horrible after seeing it, like i was being selfish by having issues with my gfs past
>we eventually broke up
>few years later, come across movie again
>realize how full of shit it is
>Fuck you Kevin Smith
>>
>>70262284
so you regressed or are you just salty?
>>
File: Joey_Lauren_Adams_365[1].jpg (27 KB, 400x510) Image search: [Google]
Joey_Lauren_Adams_365[1].jpg
27 KB, 400x510
>you will never hear that qt mouse squeak voice waking you up every morning
Why live?
>>
>>70262284
you sound like a normie faggot
>>
>>70262435
I love her voice but her face is eh.

Her tits are in Mallrats.
>>
>>70262284
Never saw this because Kevin Smith is garbage for 12 year old suburban kids in the early 2000s.
>>
>>70262284
I didnt hate the movie but there are some glaring weaknesses in it. The girl is a slut and she should immediately be dumped. Plus, what was up with the threesome ending?
>>
>>70262551
hello underage
>>
One of the common themes in Kevin Smith fiilms is a woman having a lot of previous sexual partners?

Why is this so common in his films? Serious question.
>>
>>70262714
cuckoldry is funny, and Kevin shares our sense of humor.
>>
>>70262714
Because any decent looking woman over 18 does.
>>
Every Hangover. At least I can assume I do. I've seen them all more than once, yet I literally can not remember a single moment from any of them. My brain seems to reject them that hard. It's nuts.
>>
>>70262284
True, I felt like this movie made the male characters dumb on purpose so it was easier to give them a lesson about lesbianism or whatever. Not one of Smith's finer moments, though some people say otherwise
>>
>not wanting a girl with a short skirt and a long Jacket.
>>
>>70264847
shit nigger now I get to feel nostalgic over cake
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.