[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fucking shit this movie was good. How is Jimmy so GOAT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1464345791344.jpg (52 KB, 420x630) Image search: [Google]
1464345791344.jpg
52 KB, 420x630
Holy fucking shit this movie was good. How is Jimmy so GOAT?
>>
'Watching someone else play a game' - The Movie
>>
>>70261424
>implying you could fight better than Henry?
>>
>>70261424
with that logic, movies is
>Watching fictional people do things
>>
>>70261424
Make your own movie before you criticize it retard surely you can affort a gopro.
>>
>>70261537
>IF YOUVE NEVER MADE A MOVIE THEN YOU CANT CRITIQUE THEM
Fucking retard
>>
>You're half-machine, half-pussy
>EZ

this movie has some top banter
>>
>>70261399

Pure, unfiltered degeneracy glorifying violence, marketed towards autistic neckbearded manchildren who consider 'games' an actual artform.
>>
>>70261537
You don't need to be a cook to know when a meal tastes like shit you fucking retard.
>>
>>70261399
Literally a Sharlto Copley best buddy simulator
>>
great film, a rollercoaster with barely any breaks. the story is of course very basic but it got some interesting characters and great effects.
>>
>>70262261
>he thought to himself, opening up another "art" film
>>
>>70264292

I bet you're one of those people who consider 'gaming' a lifestyle.
>>
>>70264538
I just don't consider motion pictures an artform
>>
>>70264552

Every picture is a motion picture because the earth is constantly moving therefore the picture is in motion, hence motion picture.
>>
>>70261399
The ending with the "fuck you you're wife was evil all along" twist was kinda unecessary but the rest was awesome.

Great movie and I hope they make a sequel.
>>
>>70261399
EZ
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
The shills are going all out!
>>
Sharlto Copely is true moe.
>>
>>70261880
>>70262740
replying to pathetic bait baka senpai
>>
>>70265046

>tens of capeshit threads alive at the same time
>1 hardcore henry thread in a month
>SHILLS SHILSL!!!!!!!!
>>
>>70265111

+$0.05 have been added to your account.
>>
>>70265111

>>70265109
>>
File: Jim.jpg (148 KB, 761x757) Image search: [Google]
Jim.jpg
148 KB, 761x757
>>70261424
>>70262261

I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing a great movie made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the 4chan of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching Hardcore Henry with the rest of us. It's the present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.
>>
>>70262261
>Pure, unfiltered degeneracy glorifying violence

and what's wrong with that, pussy?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.