[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all of Game of Thrones villians so fucking pathetic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
And who is hyped for TWD Season 7?
>>
>>70259443
>4 months to go
N-next season not far
>>
Hyped for Negan to fucking shave.
>>
Will we get a Negan backstory episode?
>>
>>70259443
He killed Glen

My uncle's neighbor's grandpa works at amc
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-21-16h36m50s969.png (758 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-21-16h36m50s969.png
758 KB, 1280x738
DID

NOTHING

WRONG
>>
File: 1453327992183.png (194 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
1453327992183.png
194 KB, 572x380
>>70259443
Threads like that are why /tv/ is turning to shit.

Go back to your containment threads faggots.
>>
>>70259443
Looks like shit tbqh
>>
>>70259443
finally Rick gets fucked up.
Obviously he wasnt the one Negan killed, but still, Rick is finally not in control anymore.
I ccant believe i watched the laat two or 4 seasons, they were pointless, terribly acted, and written by a 5-year-old
>>
>>70260707
bullshit aside, he most likely did. if they deviated from the source material that much, people would lose their shit.
>>
>>70259443
Your son's tight boypussy now belongs to Negan.

For killing 700 of my men I'm going to kill Abraham maybe. Or Dwight, he has a motorcycle show now.

They ruined this shit so much.
>>
>>70259443
Night King would fuck that manlet up desu
>>
File: 1463817525312.jpg (43 KB, 438x472) Image search: [Google]
1463817525312.jpg
43 KB, 438x472
>>70260707
tumblr btfo
>>
>>70262651
>people would lose their shit
Reddit would lose their shit. Reddit already lost its shit. Meanwhile the majority of the audience doesn't really know this show is based off a comic nor were they offended by the cliffhanger. So, prepare yourself, it very well could be Aaron. It makes sense. He has a personal involvement in saving the entire cast. He has an even more personal involvement in pushing Daryl forward. He's the reason the fucker has a bike and saved Dwight after all. Then IIRC he's also helped Maggie, but I can't remember those details really.
>>
I think Negan is the only character I like. He's a far better villian than the governor.
>>
>epic cliffhanger that triggered your fanbase
>watch said fanbase get triggered over the next weak season premiere

TWD shit
>>
>>70263430
>killing a homo in apocalypse world

nope, tumblr will lose their shit
>>
>>70259443
shut up fagggot
>>
>>70260707
in the comics.

besides, the baby is supposed to be alright, so glenn served his purpose. he made a baby. now go away.

i just really like the actor anyways, i'd be glad if he moved on to another project.
>>
>>70266224
>i just really like the actor anyways, i'd be glad if he moved on to another project.
Me too. He was actually testy on twitter over the shooting of the dumpster scenario. I hope AMC demanded he get shut down. I'm fine with any Lucille death as long as Based Abe is alive. Abe needs to become a General in Rick's army to come.
>>
>>70259443
ohhhhh and besides, if they kill him like in the comics i'm fine with that.
it's brutal, hardcore and finally some real shit hits the fan.

an apocalypse isn't there for you to watch and let everything turn out fine, you know?
it's supposed to be terrible IT'S A FUCKING ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

why do faggots always want everybody to stay alive? all those edgy hardcore faggots on this site act like babies.
"oh nooo ed stark died the show sucks now :((("
"don't let tyrion or daryl die you cruel bastards or i stop watching these shows"
if it happens it happens. pretty sure whatever you faggots are trying is to censor that shit and make it a vanilla zombie apocalypse and i CAN say that about GoT and TWD because both shows have zombies and GoT might have it's own apocalypse when a religious civil war wipes out the civilised countries during an ongoing zombie crisis.
>>
>>70266366
>why do faggots always want everybody to stay alive?
hahahaha too true. My dad was rambling about "do you really want to see Glenn get murdered????" Hell yes I do. It's fun drama. At certain points you need to feel sick seeing beloved characters get fucked.
>>
why couldn't they let him say "fuck" at least once? Breaking Bad did it
>>
Anybody who returns to watching TWD after that garbage cliffhanger is pathetic.
>>
File: niggan.png (2 MB, 1728x1080) Image search: [Google]
niggan.png
2 MB, 1728x1080
>mfw Rick is Negan's bitch for the entirety of season 7
>>
File: 1459973383908.jpg (65 KB, 659x702) Image search: [Google]
1459973383908.jpg
65 KB, 659x702
>>70266753
Even Preacher had a censored fuck in its premier episode, I'm starting to think one of TWD's biggest advertisers are being shitheads.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.