[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kevin Smith, king of the hacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: Kevin-Smith-010.jpg (28 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Kevin-Smith-010.jpg
28 KB, 460x276
>verbally suck Snyder's dick and proclaim him to be a "Christ-like figure" for martyring himself by being the one to make Watchmen into a movie
>rambles and rants about how all of the changes Snyder made such as the unnecessary blood, slo-mo action scenes, and the new ending were in the spirit of the comic
>praises WB for being such a brave and bold studio that takes risks
>praises the god awful soundtrack

http://www.slashfilm.com/kevin-smith-and-the-filmcast-review-watchmen-filmcast-ep-41/

It's two hours long, but I urge all of you who still think this hack is talented to listen to a little bit of this episode, or at least skip around. He knows nothing about either medium he claims to be an expert in, be it film or comic, and listening to him slobber all over Lord Snyder is nothing short of hilarious even back in 2009.
>>
>>70258792
the only thing worse than Kevin Smith is an autist who decides to write all this about how much he hates him.
>>
>>70258839
Hello Kevin
>>
>>70258839
HI KEVIN
>>
There comes a point wherevyou can look at a film and say "this worked, this didn't".

We had several other Zack Snyder films before then which all reinforced the idea that the things which didn't work in Watchmen were for the most part his fault.

Kevin Smith STILL shilling for him.
>>
>>70258792
didn't this guy go into films and not film school? What's the problem?
>>
>>verbally suck Snyder's dick and proclaim him to be a "Christ-like figure" for martyring himself by being the one to make Watchmen into a movie

Is this really what we've come to? B-But h-he was doomed f-from the moment he s-signed on to the project b-because he couldn't please e-e-everyone?

Is that how we deflect criticism and settle for less now?
>>
>>70258792
he smoked too much weed... which would be fine if he hadnt also canadian.
>>
Didn't he end up hating the shit out of Dawn of Justice when he saw it, then furious backpedaled when he realized that trashing your employers wasn't the best thing to do?
>>
This is a man who trashed Burton's Batman for being far removed from the source material, then wrote a story where Batman gets Ivy to grow him weed, reveals his identity to some slut who gives him a nickname based on how well he apparently fucks her, and ended up taking a literal piss over the most iconic scene in Year One. I think it's well past safe to say at this point that he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing or talking about when it comes to comics.
>>
>>70258792
>unnecessary blood
What? Unless there's Uwe Boll tier videogame blood.... even past that.... there's no such thing.
>>
>>70259028
How do you mean? In America, Canadians are excused from smoking too much weed.
>>
>>70258792
>verbally suck Snyder's dick and proclaim him to be a "Christ-like figure"

if he would of waited till 2016 he would of been the contrarian king of /tv/
>>
>>70258792
>It's two hours long, but I urge all of you who still think this hack is talented to listen to a little bit of this episode

dude I am NOT going to invest that kind of time to further culture my opinion on fucking tv shows and movies.

please consider better managing your time and energy that you put into entertainment.
>>
I like Clerks
>>
>>70259035
Yes. And he based his change of opinion on "parademons"
>>
oh my god bear is driving how can that be???
>>
>>70258792
cunt
>>
>>70258792
Didn't he make a movie about his daughter in yoga pants just so he has an excuse to perv on her?
>>
>>70259154
Kevin was the prototype for the modern "comicbook" fan.
I.e. people who never read any comicbooks, but tweets about them constantly to appear 'nerdy', while also knowing the characters solely from secondary sources such as movies or cartoons.
Think of the people who are absolutely outraged at the recent captain america reveal; anyone who has read comics for more than three weeks knows that they will eventually backpedal because that's what Marvel always does, but again, modern comicbook fans don't really read comicbooks, and neither does kevin smith
>>
>>70258792
The last film I saw from him was Red State and it was literal shit. Really embarrassing because I watched it on a date and thought it would be good based on reviews. At least the movie was so shit we stopped watching it and fucked instead.

Honestly I think Kevin Smith should just stick to his aspie comic book shit and taking up two seats in planes, it's what he does best at this point.
>>
>>70258839
Hey Kevin, you fat fuck.
>>
>>70258792

He directed one episode of Flash, right? Seemed as shit as always. What did he even do?
>>
It's cringey how hard he and his house nigger defend the new XMen movie.

>Aren't we LE LUCKY to be in a world where "Comic Book Character" is on the silver screen XD

Drink bleach, you incestuous pedo.
>>
>>70264026
>Smith, you Fuck. You bought your clothes at the Portly Gentleman's Used Clothing Store in Joursey! I know this because I SOLD THEM TO YOU!
>>
>>70258792
shut up faggot
>>
Fun fact: The DCCU, or whatever they're called it, is what Smith has waited his entire life for.
The man believes his calling is to make capeshit movies.
If he's slobbering Snyder's knob nonstop, it's because he wants WB to notice him and give him work directing a DC movie. Which would be a bad idea, since he has no eye for action scenes and is too used to making low-budget garbage.
>>
>>70267094
>implying you wouldn't watch Kevin Smith's Justice League
>"DIANA SUCKED 37 DICKS"
>"in a row?"
>>
>>70267094
>The man believes his calling is to make capeshit movies.

He has said for years that is not what he wants to do. He was offered Green Hornet and turned it down.
>>
Clerks was the only good movie he made. I dont know why he cant capture that same magic. Seems like everything he does is an over the top Clerks now.

He claims Clerks 3 will be better than Clerks kek
>>
>>70258839
Sup Kevin, kill yourself.
>>
>>70258792
Except Snyder is literally based. He bought us the greatest movie ever made, the capekino. When will marveldrones realize this?
>>
>>70271345
When they become teenagers and their opinions turn 180°.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.