[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJO zEgRcSj4 >Amazing Sp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: stucckmann.jpg (315 KB, 1539x840) Image search: [Google]
stucckmann.jpg
315 KB, 1539x840
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOzEgRcSj4

>Amazing Spider-Man 2 comes out
>He likes it
>Now that a new Spider-Man is announced and the ASM sequels are canned, he changes his opinions to be like those of other people
>He now hates ASM2

WOOOOOW

Can you name a bigger cuck than Chris Suckmenn?
>>
He looks so pale it disgusts me because I know I'm just as pale from cocooning myself away in my room all day.

I'm living Franz Kafka's Metamorphosis. Turning into some hideous creature I despise. I wish I could unbound myself from my own body and become an incorporeal thing. Like a ghost.
>>
he has no spine
>>
>DUDE I WAS SICK LMAO

Has this excuse ever worked?
>>
>>70255973
>ASM2 comes out
>he likes it
source?
>>
>>70256138
He says it in the fucking video, mongo
>>
>>70256138
The video you fucking idiot
>>
Sometimes people change their opinions

Also ASM2 was total shit
>>
>>70256364
>Sometimes people change their opinions

Making you unreliable as a critic
>>
>>70255973
I loved ASM2.

Great villains, acting by the goblin guy and his gothic transformation was gold.

I hate Sony for cancelling the 3rd
>>
>>70256364

i liked jamie fox
>>
>>70255973
But does he like the star wars prequels is the question?
>>
>>70255973
He is a complete pleb who will pretty much always side with whatever the consensus is
>>
>I watch YouTube critics
>I care about YouTube celebs

Just stop. Stop stop stop.
>>
>>70256402
All critics are unreliable. It's the most useless profession imaginable. They're barely a step up from the idiots here.
>>
>>70256093

I know this feel
>>
>>70256414
He was brilliant in that tom cruise movie desu
>>
Maybe his tastes matured? Life is supposed to be a learning process and your opinion of a movie can be influenced by the circumstances under which you watch it. Just throwing out a possibility.
>>
>e-celeb shit

>>>/v/
>>
>>70255973
>I had a terrible flu
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>70256432
This makes me wanna become a critic so I can speak my mind about all the movies i love and defend
>>
>>70256431
I honestly forget his opinions on the Star Wars Prequels because he's such a vacuous human being, but he did criticize Episode 1 in a way I hadn't seen before, so kudos to him on that.
>>
>>70256461
>Maybe his tastes matured?

Shouldn't a good critic absolutely know what he loves down to a science through careful mediation from both subjective and objective angles through personal scrutiny ?
>>
>>70256505
Then buy a camera and make reviews

You probably won't be successful though because people like their beliefs confirmed and don't like to be challenged by alternative opinions
>>
>>70256561
Nah i dont wanna show my face.

I have already shown my face with guitar covers
>>
>>70256619
You don't have to show your face
>>
>>70256561
That's not entirely true.

Most people who watch youtube reviewers teenagers are impressionable dullards who are essentially empty vessels waiting for someone with an ounce of insight to articulate their own opinions for them.
>>
>>70256619
Just do RLM/YMS style
>>
>>70256693
>Most people who watch youtube reviewers teenagers are impressionable dullards who are essentially empty vessels waiting for someone with an ounce of insight to articulate their own opinions for them.

That describes most people that study philosophy
>>
>>70256554
Fair points. But critics are humans too and they can be wrong at times. Well, to a certain extent, because this medium isn't completely objective. I guess it depends on how often he goes back on his initial opinion and how much relevant substance his reviews usually have.
>>
>>70256554
Critics literally only give their opinions. Opinions change over time sometimes. They are not some sort of perfect beings who can predict how their tastes may change in the future.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.