[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the Star Wars prequels the epitome of spacekino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: La Guerre des étoiles.jpg (99 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
La Guerre des étoiles.jpg
99 KB, 600x338
>>
>>70253687
if you consider green screen space than sure...
>>
>mediocre bait
>the word kino is included

here's your pity reply
>>
File: foodfight in a nutshell.gif (2 MB, 400x273) Image search: [Google]
foodfight in a nutshell.gif
2 MB, 400x273
>>70253687

Only if Foodfight! is the epitome of animationkino.
>>
File: Attack of the Poetry.webm (3 MB, 936x400) Image search: [Google]
Attack of the Poetry.webm
3 MB, 936x400
>>70253687
"""Kino"""
>>
>>70253745
>mediocre
no, it's terrible
>>
>people sitting down and talking for two hours is kino

Uh, sure?
>>
No, but Interstellar is
>>
>>70253764
what SNES game is this?
>>
Can someone please tell me what the fuck "kino" is? Literally the dumbest meme I've seen across any boards.
>hurrr is this kino???
>>
>>70253764
put this in black and white and see what happens
>>
>>70253839
it's a meme to shut contrarians up.
>>
>>70253839
Spotted the redditor!
>>
File: Battle of Kashyyyk.webm (3 MB, 936x400) Image search: [Google]
Battle of Kashyyyk.webm
3 MB, 936x400
"""Kino"""
>>
>>70253973
where the fuck did those wookies swing to that slug tank from?
>>
>>70253758
>2012
>that cast
what the fuck was this? some kind of scam they all fell for?
>>
>>70254230
The cast was created in the years long before the movie started production, i.e. when they were popular
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.