[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"these are some good wings, blackie"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Frank1.png (165 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
Frank1.png
165 KB, 500x361
>"these are some good wings, blackie"
>>
File: 1458595101797.gif (2 MB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
1458595101797.gif
2 MB, 200x190
>>70253642
>>
why did his nigger servant act like such a nigger when he asked him to make him some ribs?
>>
>>70253642
They really ruined Freddie's character and made him into a real bitch in later seasons.

I know this has become a meme, but seriously, what was his fucking problem?
>>
>>70253882
He lost his namesake shop
>>
>>70253975
Is losing his shop what made him hate frank?

Honestly his motherfucker outburst seemed out of left field.
>>
>>70255056
Wasn't it to do with the fact that frank brought too much attention due to being president or some shit
>>
>>70253642
Ribs... they were ribs
>>
>>70255226
That's what got him the deal in the first place, yeah.

That helped Freddie, though. He had an opportunity to turn his shithole BBQ joint into a chain. His fucked up son is the one that messed the deal up, not Frank
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 720x480
>tfw just watched season 4
That DNC arc was great, best thing in the show since Frank winning the presidency.
Will everything finally coke crashing down in season 5 or did they confirm a sixth yet?
>>
>>70253882
Frank may have been an asshole but he was always straight with Freddie. I don't know why Freddie acted like a bitch.
>>
>>70253642
Those are ribs you fucking retard.
>>
Who is the best grill in the show?
I came to like that campaign manager from season 4.
>>
>>70255580
Just always got on my nerves how they had to force that men vs women dynamic of Doug, Frank, and Cynthia, Claire.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.