[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
according to google+ and other sites, wheel of time is getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: wheel of time.png (699 KB, 815x740) Image search: [Google]
wheel of time.png
699 KB, 815x740
according to google+ and other sites, wheel of time is getting a tv show.
>>
>>70253337
Harriet is full of shit. Nothing good will happen with WoT until after she is dead.
>>
>>70253383
I don't trust her judgment at all. her """editing""" of the series left a lot to be desired. her and jordan gave the rights to some scammers. she hired brandon sanderson to finish the series then ordered him to kill bela.

she cameos in the series as rianna andomeran, a black sister who makes people's blood boil.
>>
>oh look it's a series that won't be coming out for a while and we have little info about it

>let me make the same goddamn thread for the 1000th time

no one gives a shit, it will flop and be canceled

go away shill
>>
Why does this shit get posted every god damn day.
>>
File: 1422649582152.jpg (28 KB, 604x416) Image search: [Google]
1422649582152.jpg
28 KB, 604x416
Do we need a thread about this hypothetical show every single night?
>>
where were you two weeks ago when it was announced. There's not going to be anything to talk about for at least another year.
>>
It's too early for this general you autists
>>
Guys I've heard wheel of time is getting a TV show
>>
whats all this talk about a wheel of time tv show

wonder what it will be like
>>
54 minutes of braid tugging.
>>
>>70255307
wish shed tug my prick instead of that braid
>>
last post in thread
>>
last post in thread
>>
>>70255307
I'd watch
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.