[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Witch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: black philip.jpg (151 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
black philip.jpg
151 KB, 612x380
What did you do to live deliciously in honor of the fallen on Memorial Day?

Why was the crow pecking out the mom's nipple?
>>
pls
>>
>>70253055
It was hungry and also the devil.
A sentence that can pretty much describe the entire film really, it was nice but very straightforward.
>>
>>70253055
in judeo christian mythology the crow symbolizes "cunning degradation" or more literally the degrading of values. The pecking of the nips was a ham fisted attempt at being metaphorical. The family had very stern values and a system of beliefs that was initially unshakable. Throught the events that take place reality and those beliefs did not match up which lead to the crumbling of the mothers mind. she wanted "magick" and "miracles" but she got suffering and the dissolution of her savage arcane beli....fuck it you know what im not even gonna bother trolling, the movie was horse shit, wasnt scary, was boring AF. the dumb goat was kinda cool, the end was goofy. If it was a period piece fine, but the marketed it like an awesome horror...you know what was scary?

how many people liked it thats what.
>>
File: destroyed.jpg (18 KB, 337x308) Image search: [Google]
destroyed.jpg
18 KB, 337x308
>>70254655
>>
File: Cc-Z1O1W0AA2t7s.jpg (108 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Cc-Z1O1W0AA2t7s.jpg
108 KB, 600x900
>>70253055
Shilled the goat-meme movie.
>>
>>70254655
t. pleb
>>
File: burger.jpg (218 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
burger.jpg
218 KB, 2048x1536
>>70253055
I ate a burger and hot dog for lunch and a burger and polish sausage for dinner. Had some beers yesterday but not tonight since tomorrow's an important work day.
>>
File: kek.jpg (221 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
221 KB, 1280x720
>>70253055
Run over crosses seem like a good idea
>>
>>70254960
edgy
>>
>>70254883
what does this t. shit mean
is this the power of rebbit invasion
>>
>>70255143
No it's the finnish invasion.
t. /int/
>>
>>70255198
So it's a retarded way of saying source: word
Shit meme
>>
I sat on my porch and smoked 4 spliffs.
>>
>>70255417
What did you do afterwards? THat would probably make me go to sleep.
>>
>>70254655
>you know what was scary?
>how many people liked it thats what.

kek

yeah this movie was boring af, it felt twice as long as it actually was
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.