[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Alas! When Jones whittled down his 2 hour and 40 minute cut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: wcm01.jpg (672 KB, 2033x1559) Image search: [Google]
wcm01.jpg
672 KB, 2033x1559
>Alas! When Jones whittled down his 2 hour and 40 minute cut to the final runtime of just over two hours

Surprise, surprise. More than likely executives saw Duncan Jones' full cut and recognized that it was unbridled kino. After that they decided they had to cut 40 minutes from the film to let the plebs get it.

They don't want to give us kino bros!
>>
Fuck off with the kino shit
>>
>>70252869
This
>>
>>70252680
Its just economics. Shorter film = more showtimes per day = more money. Extended director's cut versions will bring in more money later.
>>
>>70253077
Bingo.
Plus, some scenes never had CGI put in due to budget restraints.
There was a troll raid scene planned, but it never saw the light of day.
>>
>An extra 40 minutes of Command & Conquer cutscene-tier scenery and acting was left out of the movie

oh no
>>
File: 1463768298153.jpg (118 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1463768298153.jpg
118 KB, 406x364
>rotten tomatoes gives it 19%
>top critics posts call it shit
>HAS NOT EVEN COME OUT YET
>Reviews made by some reddit """""LGBTQYXIA?""""" SHITTERS WHO GAVE GHOSTBSTERS A STARTLING 88% FRESH
>>
>>70253185
I come to Warcraft threads to see butthurt Blizzdrones and never leave disappointed.
>>
>>70253292
go back to /tv/reddit you shitlord
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtymmqbEmKw
>>
>>70253569
>this same guy shilling his video
>>
>>70253599
>the same blizztard defending a garbage movie
>>
>how dare you call warcraft diarrhea, I'll have you know it's a solid piece of shit!
>>
>>70252680
Did 40 minutes really get cut from the movie?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.