[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw can't watch veep high because i miss good jokes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>tfw can't watch veep high because i miss good jokes.
julia is one of those funny women.
>>
>>70252645
I want to talk about this show but you just had to turn this into
>>
File: 1383168156737.jpg (20 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
1383168156737.jpg
20 KB, 283x283
>>70252678
being a fag.
>>
Is this as good as The Thick of It considering it's the same creator? Been interested.
>>
>>70252645
I found it one of the few shows that gets a lot funnier after smoking. Maybe that's just me though. It's one show I'd never watch straight.
>>
>>70252908
this one comedy show that really makes you laugh. i hope they make a couple of seasons more.
>>
>>70252792
have you seen the Thick of It movie - 'In the Loop'? The American side of that movie is basically in line with the tone and humour of Veep. So its basically Thick of It with an American edge
>>
fucking killed me that catheryn went gay for her mommy's doppelganger.

talk about Freudian holy shit
>>
So do you think Jonah is going to have to fake date Richard or Dan after that "my boyfriend isn't a billionaire" fuck up puts him ahead in the polls?
>>
File: 252523.webm (399 KB, 478x234) Image search: [Google]
252523.webm
399 KB, 478x234
>>
This show is too reddit. The constant shitty banter, like lmfao you're tall you giant or wow Gary you're kinda like... not a guy lol. Fucking garbage
>>
>>70255176
lol I didn't even notice that the first time I watched it
>>
>>70252645
>julia is one of those funny women.

JLD and Tina Fey are the only funny women
>>
>>70255293
is JLD actually funny by herself, or is she just an actress who has managed to choose god-tier comedic roles?
>>
>>70255381
could be wrong or unaware but actors who aren't at least marginally funny don't tend to choose comedic roles. I think it's probably hard to act and deliver 'funny' lines (or want to) if you don't have a natural understanding of comedy
>>
>>70252792
It's a bit different in presentation, but at its core, very similar. I definitely enjoyed both
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.