[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't he tired of capeshit? He's talented but he really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Isn't he tired of capeshit? He's talented but he really limits himself.
>>
He limits the age of his sexual partners, too.
>>
He limits the holes he is willing to insert his penis into as well
>>
he said today he's not doing the next x-men but will come back
>>
>>70250224
>leave twinkkino to me
>>
>>70250224
I'm honestly surprised he isn't going for Y/A adaptations
>>
I don't think you can ever get tired of cashing checks, especially if you enjoy what it is you're doing to earn them.
>>
>>70250901
jej
>>
>X-Men: Apocalypse Director Bryan Singer Wants Break From Franchise
http://screenrant.com/x-men-apocalypse-bryan-singer-break/

>Singer told The Los Angeles Times:

>“I recently met Danny Boyle — he and I have known of each other for many years but never met. He was prepping “Steve Jobs” at the time and I was doing this and he said, “Are you going to be doing ‘X-Men’ movies forever?” And I didn’t actually say no."

>“The reality is, even though I’m very desperate to jump to something completely different, I’ve spent so many years in this universe and I love this cast and the characters so much, I just don’t see myself abandoning them forever."
>"Perhaps as a consultant, as a producer, even as a director, I could see myself returning in the future."
>"Just right now, once this one is done, I’d like to do something really different.”
>>
How else would he get such an endless supply of supple young boys who want to be the next Ice Man or Cyclops
>>
>>70251542
How can he say he loves the characters when he hardly gives them any screentime save for a handful of them?
>>
>>70251287
he does Y/A in his spare time
>>
>>70251918
It's his way of saying he loves the twinks.
>>
He probably is tired of capeshit but definitely not tired of the boypussy
>>
>>70251953
nice one
>>
>>70250224
he already pitched a script of X-Force to Fox.
>>
>>70252034
Mind explaining what the X-Force is to a non comic book reader?
>>
>>70251971
I mean who doesn't, really?
>>
>>70252068
Hi Bryan, I think you lost your way to /hm/
>>
>>70252060
It's where Bryan Singer forces seX on young boys
>>
File: Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-07.jpg (37 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-07.jpg
37 KB, 600x400
>>70251953
>>
>>70252060
like X-Men but more autistic
>>
>>70251953
lmao
>>
>>70252060

a more 90s (more gratuitously violent, with more sexual content, less broad in super heroing scope) take on "young mutants having adventures and saving the world" theme
>>
>>70250901
Are we in a golden age for twinkkino?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.