[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how will she actually get to Westeros? Don't tell me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
So how will she actually get to Westeros?
Don't tell me she'll somehow work together with Reek or Euron.
She literally needs hundreds, if not a thousand ships.
Where will she get them?
And with no money?
>>
>>70246407
She'll use the Geryjoy ships
>>
>>70246407
>no money
She has a huge army and three dragons. Pretty sure getting money won't be an issue.
>>
File: 1464409035258.png (362 KB, 640x629) Image search: [Google]
1464409035258.png
362 KB, 640x629
>>
Dickless grey joy and mansister will provide ships.

Also, was anyone else entirely ready for her dragon to just burn up the entire dothraki army for no real reason?
>>
File: 1459562731108.gif (1 MB, 225x124) Image search: [Google]
1459562731108.gif
1 MB, 225x124
>>70246469
ok but so who has 1000 ships to steal from?
>>
>>70246407

Dany is the perfect example of the modern woman
>was reasonably attractive
>spoiled
>has a bunch of beta orbitors who she will never fuck
>fucks a chad
>people want to fuck her
>power goes straight to her head
>gets fat
>disproportionate retribution
>flies off the handle when gibs me dats run out
>>
>>70246707
>stealing ships and using fire-breathing monsters to take over a continent she's never been to and doesn't understand with an army of savages because of "muh birthright"
The audience-favorite character, everyone.
>>
>>70247701
>she's never been to
Showfags everyone
>>
>>70248203
Being born on Dragonstone makes you Westerosi is like saying being born in the Falklands makes you British
>>
Her plan won't work. The Dothraki will die of either sea sickness or diseases on the mainland. Westeros is a festering shitpile of disease compared to the places she's at, just like Europe.

They have no experience at siege, and no siege equipment.
>>
>>70246407
I haven't understood why anyonesupports her since a few episodes into season 2. She can't rule, she leaves nothing but civil strife behind her, and her big ambition is so unimportant to her that she is just now realizing she has no way to get to Westeros. No wonder nobody there gives a fuck anymore.

And damnit all she's probably going to come out on top somehow.
>>
>>70248401
do you honestly think they'll abide by actual logic given how shit their plot developments have been?
>>
Put it in the general thread. That's what it's there for. Your every thought doesn't need its own thread.
>>
>>70248848
Are you a mod, a janitor (lel) or you do it for free?

Pathetic, either way, desu senpai.
>>
>>70248848
this guy>>70248989 got you there brosuf
>>
>>70248401

>who are the Mongols
>>
>>70248253
they're all fictional places anyway
>>
>>70249316
A group that used armor and siege engines, unlike the Dothraki who have none of those.
>>
>>70248401
to be fair the dragons count as siege equipment

also in season 1 bobby b explained why the dothraki invading would be bad
>>
>>70246407
Euron shows up with 1000 ships because why the fuck not

*grabs big cock*
>>
>>70246514
based fredposter
>>
>>70246407
She will kill Euron and get another free army except this time it will be ships
>>
>>70248253
Well being born in the Falklands certainly doesnt make you Argentinian if thats what you're getting at
>>
>>70249316
The Mongols are a group of people who did not conquer Europe.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.