[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm just coming for my files, Marty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: 1464568333611.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464568333611.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
>I'm just coming for my files, Marty
>>
Rust "Two-Pump Chump" Cohle
>>
>ON YOUR KNEES. NOW!
>>
>>70245466

Rust Cohle gets a hard time from /tv/ fags. He's a fucking great character
>>
>Marty have you ever heard of a place called Carcosa? Well it's actually pronounced Cockosa and it's where I take your whore wife
>>
>>70245563
>tfw cant get private lap dance at strip club for fear of jizzing
>>
>Rust " Using my own fertilizer on your lawn" Cohle
>>
>>70245466
Honestly this was the best thread on /tv/ yesterday
>>
Rust "one hump, one pump and i blow my gunk" Cohle
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 498x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 498x295
> sometimes I feel like my files are just coming for me. Caspere knew dis.
>>
>Marty we need to talk, I fucked your wife and gave her a scorching case of the "Yellow King". You might want to get yourself checked. Have you noticed any spiral patterns on your cock
>>
Rust "Your wife is a cumslut who will take any dick offered to her and for some reason you're mad at me and not her." Cohle
>>
GOD WARRIOR
>>
>I'm just coming for my drawings of your wife, Marty
>>
>i'm just coming for those pictures I took of your daughters, Marty
>>
>>70245466
rewatched the whole thing because of yesterdays thread
I did not read or participate in yesterdays thread

dont make me watch it again I literally watched it yesterday
>>
>I'm just coming on your wife's fat ass, Marty
>>
>>70245466
I'm just here to file an accident report, Marty.

Because I hit that so hard Marty
>>
>>70246510
Give it to me straight anon, does it hold up? Episodes 6, 7, and 8 I mean. Episodes 1-5 is pretty much 10/10 television to my recollection so I'm not worried about them.
>>
>>70245637
uhh if you do, so what?
>>
>>70246623
>Paying 80+ dollars to cum in a few minutes
>>
>Marty I'd just apply a couple pounds of pressure, and snap your wrists. much like how I applied nine inches of pressure to your wife's vaginal canal
>>
>>70246643
Thats pretty cheap bro
>>
You see, our space time would look flattened, like a single meme just cycling through our minds like carts on a track. See everything outside our dimension, that's your wife's ass. Your wife's ass looking down on us. To them, it's an ass. To me, it's a circle. That I put my cock in.
>>
>>70246593
it does
the ending is not a straight up disappointment, it lets you down subtly
>>
>>70246794
must add however, it seemed like something so much more, first time I watched it
>>
>/tv/ has reached a point where threads reminiscing about previous successful threads get more upvotes than new threads
>>
>>70246862
anything is better than another capeshit wars/GoT thread
>>
>>70245650
That thread was amazing
>>
>>70246862
>good thread
>/tv/ bitches it's not more capeshit

just go back already
>>
You're wife's ass is a flat circle, Marty
>>
Rustin Cohle really spoke to me as a character, honestly. Couldn't even make it through half of the second series.
>>
>it's a "/tv/ is contrarian episode"
>>
post times you guys acted like Rust
>>
>>70245650
this thread is a flat circle
>>
Anyone else planning on rewatching the first season?
>>
>>70247641
You sure you couldn't really relate to the gay cop?
>>
>>70248427

no but im planning on rewatching the second season
>>
File: ray.jpg (32 KB, 634x357) Image search: [Google]
ray.jpg
32 KB, 634x357
>>70247975
I'm more of a Rey Velcoro - I like to drink in Dive bars by myself because it's cheap and quiet.
>>
>>70247594
>a repeat of the same thread is a good thread
It's worse than I thought.
>>
File: 133165468434.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
133165468434.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>70245466
>It's a "I'm going to spam the thread over and over to make it a meme" episode
>>
>>70248451

Pretty sure.
>>
Rust "JUST" Cohle
>>
Anyone have a link to yesterday's thread's archive?
>>
>>70249091
Rust "30 in and out ginger" Cohle
>>
>>70249112
>>70191621

First 3/4's are great
>>
>Marty, What do you think the average IQ of this /tv/ group is, huh?
>>
>>70248498
Why? It was so bad. Much worse compared to the first.
>>
>>70247641
Same here. The whole series hit surprisingly close to home
>>
>>70248427
Just watched first the two episodes today. I was one of the people not let down by the final episodes, in fact tearing up at the finale, so I look forward to going through it again
>>
>>70251038
I'm already 15 minutes into the first episode and the atmosphere of Louisiana is just so good. I actually went here last weekend, albeit the northern part, but it's still very engrossing.
>>
>>70246862

Even worse is they're reminiscing about a thread that happened fucking yesterday lmao
>>
>>70250031

Well that's kinda why, I wanna confirm if the disparity between the seasons is really that big or if my desire for a continuation of the first season ruined my experience. I watched it as it aired, might feel different marathoning it
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.