[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is the year 2026. Anime has become the next capekino, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 0.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
It is the year 2026.

Anime has become the next capekino, and Hollywood has taken an interest in the most lauded anime series of all time again.

YOU have been given the rights to make a series about Trunks, building up to the creation of the time machine. At which point it will connect as a kind of prologue to a DBZ sequel.

What network or online streaming service do you pitch it to, and who do you cast as Trunks?
>>
>>70241459
Probably just kill myself instead. Sorry reddit.
>>
>>>/a/
>>
>>70241459

Trunks is like 18 so whoever you cast is going to be about 8 atm
>>
>>70241629
I know. It was a trick question.
>>
>>70241459
Can I get HBO to do it? it would be about Trunks living in brooklyn with his boyfriend Gohan (he's gay now), he's conflicted about his relationship with his father and the difficult choice to save the world or pursue a modern arts degree.
>>
>>70241459
I'll cast this guy https://youtu.be/A-AF_kiAvkE as Trunks, a surfboarding, doobie smoking, radical dude from Cali who's just trying to catch waves and meet babes

The first time he goes super saiyan is when he has a gnarly trip off some bad shrooms which he found behind Tito's hut, man.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
Fuck dbz
Instead I turn TTGL into a 3 part live action movie with the help of Michael bay and the best CGI money can buy ,
> some like like Chris Pratt or Ryan Reynolds as kamina
> that kid who plays robin aryn in GoT as Simon
>>
File: FutureGohan.png (141 KB, 350x346) Image search: [Google]
FutureGohan.png
141 KB, 350x346
>Making a future Trunks movie
>Not making an extensive Future Gohan movie where Trunks is nothing more than a sidekick / cameo thus making Gohan's failure more impactful when Trunks goes to the other timeline
>>
>>70242291
But according to the canon, Gohan only becomes a super saiyan for a short time before he dies.

The movie would have no climax. It's better as a horror series with Trunks and Gohan trying to acquire the technology to build the machine.

Vegeta would be killed before Trunks ever got to know him, but the other characters can be killed during key moments in the show. Maybe one of them triggers Gohan to be SSJ. Like Krillin.

In fact, Krillin should be the first one to die in the show, because he's the first one who Trunks sees "die" when Cell kicks him and the nightmare starts to come to life again. That was probably the deepest moment in DBZ.
>>
There already is a prologue to DBZ and t's called Dragonball.
>>
>not a gundam wing movie
anon don't be a pleb
>>
Dragon ball z is the worse fucking anime to make into live action.
Of course the retards in jewllywood wouldn't know any better.
You could adapt Monster, or baccano, or deathnote, or vinland saga, or cowboybebop.
Something way easier.
>>
File: dragonball.jpg (166 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
dragonball.jpg
166 KB, 1024x640
>A prologue to dragon ball z

Holy shit you are a retard op
>>
>>70241459

Why would they bother giving me the rights? I'm not a film maker.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.