[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: lol.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
What was his fucking problem?
>>
AHH SAVE ME MAGNETO
>>
>>70237595
>I'M ACTING!!!!
>>
>>70237595
Jennifer Lawrence has ruined the X-Men for me.
>>
>>70237595
He was pissed that even Carmen Electra put more effort into Mystique than Jennifer Lawrence did.
>>
>>70237700
This right here. It's like she's actually being choked, she's so believable.
>>
>>70237595
>>70237595
The world is run by the weak who rule over the strong. He wanted everything they built to fall and on the ashes of their world he would build a better one.
>>
>>70237595
he's thinking about how many gorillions of dollars he's gonna make from all the SW sequels and spin offs he's going to be in
>>
>>70237595
he was a misogyny
>>
>>70237780
hi en sabah nur
>>
>be the first mutant
>people sucking your dick
>get betrayed
>wake up in a world where mutants are common and tolerated
This nigga is just pissed that his place at the top of the hierarchy has been fucked
>>
>>70237879
this
>>
>>70237595
CHARACTER DESIGN

RIGHT GUISE?
>>
>>70237595
When did Mystique become a frumpy smurf?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.