[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help this man get his original character into the Mar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: shittyavengers.jpg (39 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
shittyavengers.jpg
39 KB, 600x405
Please help this man get his original character into the Marvel Cinematic Universe

>https://www.change.org/p/marvel-marvel-studios-disney-disney-studios-kevin-feige-terrell-quentin-rogers-the-forgotten-ranger-into-marvel-cinematic-universe

Here's his screenplay

>https://corporationnextgenseries.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/theforgottenrangermcucivilxmenpost2.pdf

We've reached peak autism.
>>
Wtf is this lol
>>
reported
>>
>and after comma on the front page of the script
dropped
>>
So Terrell Rogers wrote a story about a character also named Terrell Rogers, who is a super hero named The Forgotten Ranger, that is inspired by Power Rangers but not explicitly stated as being anything to do with Power Rangers. The Forgotten Ranger stopped 9/11 in an alternative timeline and in this timeline he's an ally of the Avengers AND The X-Men.

And he's now petitioning Marvel to get them to produce The Forgotten Ranger, written by Terrell Rogers, starring Terrell Rogers as Terrell Rogers?
>>
lmao at the second page of the script with all those legal disclaimers.
>>
>Inspired by Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Power Rangers Time Force, VR Troopers, and the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
>The character Queen Edea is inspired by the Final Fantasy Eight version of Queen Edea, but with major differences.
>Just recently several big name companies have shown interest in my short story/screenplay.
>I also hope my character does get into the Marvel Cinematic Universe in time for Infinity Wars. Perhaps my character can be the Marvel Cinematic’s Universe last hope against Thanos. My character rescuing the characters of Marvel, Disney, Sony and possibly Fox.
>>
This guy is clearly mentally ill
>>
Holy fuck
We finally achieved capuccino.
>>
Eh is a cool guy
>>
I dream a world where we can one day see Forgotten Ranger v. Sonichu trilogy on big screen
>>
>>70239058

Do you like FOAM with your coffee?

It's called capekino, and wait til you see what it costs!
>>
>>70239604
krek
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.