[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spoilers: Big Shake Up Coming To The DCEU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 24
File: CjUD2WNUUAEGDgs.jpg (158 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
CjUD2WNUUAEGDgs.jpg
158 KB, 600x900
- Shazam and The Flash will be swapping release dates. Channing Tatum is in final negotiations to play Shazam who was The Rock's personal choice to oppose him. The film will focus heavily on the origins of Black Adam and Billy Batson embracing his destiny as a hero.The Shazam film might not be the only appearance for Black Adam. The Rock has signed a three picture deal with Warner Bros.

- Darkseid is definitely the main villain of Justice League Part One. Steppenwolf will be doing most of the heavy lifting in the first act of the film. Black Canary and Green Lantern will both be in Justice League Part One. Black Canary's cameo is small.

- The Injustice League will be the villains for Justice League Part Two. Vandal Savage and Maxwell Lord have been discussed as possible team leaders. The studio wants a human threat after many aliens threats in a row.

- A Crime Syndicate movie is in development. Zack Snyder will be directing and will reunite with David Hayter and Alex Tse. The early plan is for the film to focus on the origins of the Crime Syndicate and the fall of the anti-matter universe at the hands of the Anti-God which leads to a Justice League film.

- The Suicide Squad sequel and Birds of Prey are in early stages of development. David Ayer is expected to return for Suicide Squad Two.

- The Man of Steel sequel is no longer on hold. The studio is interested in adapting Superman: Brainiac.

- Despite the heavy talks of a Booster Gold film, the project is far from being green lit.

- Geoff Johns wants most of the Green Lantern film to take place in space.

- The Cyborg film has been cancelled and Birds of Prey will be taking its release date.

- James Wan has expressed interest in Justice League Dark. The Aquaman film will have Ocean Master and the Trench as antagonist.

- The first trailer of Justice League will be shown for the first time exclusively with Fantastic Beast and Where To Find Them.
>>
The death of capeshit is nigh.

Feels good man.
>>
File: CjrdTX-UgAEdy3d.jpg (47 KB, 623x633) Image search: [Google]
CjrdTX-UgAEdy3d.jpg
47 KB, 623x633
¡BRUCE!
>>
So this nigga is gonna play Gambit and Shazam ?
>>
>>70236641

This all sounds like complete garbage planned out by people who are clueless about what's popular these days.
>>
>>70236641
That all sounds awful.

>Blowing your load on Darkseid as a final fight in the first movie and not showing his lingering importance to the balance of the universe
>Making Stepenwolf the main villain for most of it
>Not starting with no-brained Starro with a legion of mind controlled alien races
>Not just going Savage and Legion of Doom before Darkseid
>Holding out on fucking Black Manta for boring ass Ocean Master
>Not waiting on Black Adam and starting with based Sivana and establishing Shazam as something out-there and fun
>Continuing that abomination touting the name Suicide Squad
>Contibuibg JLD without Totoro, using Wan, and expecting it to not be trash
>Giving Birds of Prey priority over Booster and Beetle

Holy fucking shit, just stop WB. Just stop.
>>
>>70236915
damn that costume looks great, i hope they use something like that for the movie, the one in BvS looked like shit
>>
>>70236641
>source: OP's ass
>>
So basically they are doing Forever Evil and Darkseid War?

Zack Snyder's Watchmen team doing the Crime Syndicate film would be crazy.

Wouldn't shock me to see Shazam swap release dates with Flash. The Rock is a bigger name plus Ezra is doing Fantastic Beast as well which I believe films the sequel right after Justice League.

The Injustice League would be great but it might be a little too crowded.
>>
Way too much shit planned out. This all looks worse when you consider that BvS was mostly hated and JL probably won't be better received.
>>
>>70236920
God Snyder's work is too good for these mortals.
>>
>>70236641
>Making shit up: the post
>>
the rock is going to fugg chanum
>>
>>70236641
>Channing Tatum is in final negotiations to play Shazam who was The Rock's personal choice to oppose him
So the Rock dropped out?
>>
>>70236641
With Alex Tse and screenwriter extraordinaire Solid Snake himself, there's no way Crime Syndicate could fail. Could we see a return to form of Watchmen era Zack Snyder?
>>
>>70236641
>current year
>cancel film about a supernig
Not likely.
>>
>>70238010
He never left. Those heretics and blasphemers will regret the day they turned their backs on our Lord and Savior Zack Snyder.
>>
>>70237784

Rock is playing Black Adam.
>>
>>70237181
You sound bitter
>>
>>70237598
Crowded? That word doesn't exist for Hack Snyder.
>>
>>70237679
God Snyder is gonna make Darkseid a freaking cloud
>>
>>>/co/
>>
>>70236641
The Rock is Black Adam? That's possibly stellar casting.
>>
File: blog_crazy_laugh.jpg (19 KB, 320x256) Image search: [Google]
blog_crazy_laugh.jpg
19 KB, 320x256
FUCK YOU
I WANT DOOM PATROL YOU MASSIVE FAGGOTS
>>
>>70236641
>Channing Tatum is in final negotiations to play Shazam

so its almost certain that Gambit is dead
>>
File: Sad-Big-Boss-MGS-V.jpg (45 KB, 660x369) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Big-Boss-MGS-V.jpg
45 KB, 660x369
>David Hayter
>>
>>70242662
Was there ever any doubt? Gambit can't carry a solo film.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1588x2212) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1588x2212
Look, people go and watch shit like Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy because they know marvel can take literally anything and make it into a decent above-average blockbuster.

Marvel can handle their Iron Mans and Captain Americas, as well as their smaller more obscure IPs like Ant-Man and Black Panther (and soon to be Doctor Strange).

Marvel can take stupid shlock from the comics and make it somewhat entertaining on screen.

If fucking DC can't even make a good SUPERMAN AND BATMAN MOVIE (BvS was pure horseshit btw) then nobody is going to trust them with the smaller IP like Suicide Squad (for the record I think this is looking good), Aquaman, or even Wonder Woman (I mean look at who the fuck they casted for WW).

Nobody cares about Shazam.

Nobody cares about Aquameme.

Nobody knows what the fuck a Booster Gold is.

Nobody cares about a black Canary.

If they can't make a good Batman or Superman film, the rest will suck shit.
>>
>>70243741
>The DC universe needed build up
They built up their universe with their damn comics.
They know that their fans (the fans of the comics)
don't need to be spoon fed dozens upon dozens of origin stories.
And by the way, nobody cares about most of marvel heroes
until they make approximately 20 good quips and are
actually in a movie and not a comic book because
fuck source material, right?
>>
>>70244087
>DC MOVIES ARE MADE FOR THE FANS WHO READ COMICS

There are dozens of us!
>>
>>70244087
is that why they reboot their comics every 5 years?

these movies are not made by fans for fans, these movie are made by executives to make money unlike Marvel who has Kevin Fiege overseeing literally everything and making sure

A) the movie is faithful to the comics as much as possible
B) the movie is a decent movie for those that don't know the source material
C) it makes decent bank.
>>
>>70244250
Marvel also reboots their comics
>>
>>70244087
The problem isn't that DC movies are for the fans, they're just the only ones who can rationalize how disappointing they are.
>>
>>70245208
Thank you.
>>70244250
Every argument you make is purely hypocritical.
Marvel does so much of what DC does. And saying Zack Snyder doesn't care about source material at all is blatant lying. It's so obvious and right in front of you. Please listen to what you are saying, dude. Seriously.
>>
>>70245427
Then you completely miss the point.
The reason why you found the movie disappointing is most likely
because you haven't read very many of the comics so you
can't understand what's going on. I don't blame you though, really.
Just don't call a movie disappointing when you're not
a fan of that universe.
>>
>>70239093
Half black Adam
>>
>>70245658
So they make movies for a few hundred people? Good plan. Wonder woman and aquaman will bomb so hard
>>
>>70236641
>Channing Tatum

This feels depressing for some reason.
>>
>>70245514

Snyder is all style with no substance. He cares more about the aesthetic first then shoe horns in the plot. Look at MOS. Was there any reason for Clark to be working on oil rig aside from giving off an Americana aesthetic? None whatsoever. MOS was a flat movie with no substance

Here's your fuck (you)
>>
>>70244087

Pretty much what >>70245923 said.
BvS could have made a billion but he didnt. Johns may be an alright writer, but thats not the same as movie producer.

Face ot. Everything on the DCEU right now hinges on Wonder Woman, Suicide Squad and the Justice League. And if those 3 underperform, the DCEU is finished. Warner too.

They better reconsider that Apple deal
>>
>>70236641
Does it even count as a shake up if there's barely anything there in the first place?
>>
>>70239931
I love DC comics. Of course I'm bitter. They're fucking up everything with their lack of common sense.
>>
File: jlajsaff.jpg (69 KB, 386x407) Image search: [Google]
jlajsaff.jpg
69 KB, 386x407
Give me Freedom Fighters or give me death
>>
>>70245658
>I don't blame you though, really. Just don't call a movie disappointing when you're not a fan of that universe.

I really wanted to be a fan of this universe, but the movies sucked so hard that I just couldn't. I have more DC comics than Marvel comics on my pull list, but I just don't enjoy these movies. And I'm far from being the only one.
>>
>>70236641
>justice league
>not the super friends

DROPPED SO HARD
>>
>>70242586
>Ywn get a Doom Patrol that combines the batshit ideas of Morrison with the more campy adventures of the Silver Age

Kill me.
>>
>>70236641
>justice league dark
>aquaman villain

the fuck?
>>
>Zack Snyder will be directing and will reunite with David Hayter and Alex Tse.

Have they not learned their lesson?
>>
>A Crime Syndicate movie is in development.

FUCKING YES

>Zack Snyder will be directing and will reunite with David Hayter and Alex Tse.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>The early plan is for the film to focus on the origins of the Crime Syndicate and the fall of the anti-matter universe at the hands of the Anti-God which leads to a Justice League film.

Can't wait for the amazing trailer and then utter disappointment
>>
>>70236641
>Getting your biggest story lines out of the way immediately
Bravo Warner
It's like they don't want to make money
>>
>>70246339
They're probably basing it off the whole

>Wonder Woman killing Queen Mera
Flashpoint paradox.. Joker is Batman's mother, Batman is Bruce Wayne's father (Thomas) etc.
>>
>>70246455
Can't wait for the "why was Satan in Justice League" threads
>>
>>70246471
Johns is in charge now and wants to turn his shitty fanfiction into something we can't ignore
>>
>>70236641
>Ocean Master and the Trench

So literally Loki and the Frost Giants. I feel like it's gonna be Aquaman mostly on land doing muh quirky shit.
>>
File: 1319713589192.jpg (9 KB, 205x179) Image search: [Google]
1319713589192.jpg
9 KB, 205x179
>>70246455
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>70246246
Well sorry you feel that way, I love it. That's my
opinion, and if you all don't like my opinion,
too bad
>>
K I N O
I
N
O
>>
>Marvel vs DC

It's like comparing Family Guy and American Dad.

Family Guy = Marvel (dumbshit jokes, more popular with the mainstream population and retarded) American Dad = DC (more sophisticated, more effort put in, funnier if you understand the humour, aimed at a more mature and less retarded audience).

Marvel is essentially for children with ADHD whilst DC is aimed at those who want depth to comicbook movies.

Any of you disagree with me and you'll be placed into le trash can, you know I'm right and you can't disprove me.

Accept your Gods words now! You smelly poop heads.
>>
>- A Crime Syndicate movie is in development.
fuck yeah
>Zack Snyder will be directing
instant drop
>>
>>70246780
If you are god I am Nietzsche
>>
>>70243741
>Marvel can take stupid shlock from the comics and make it somewhat entertaining on screen
America 1, Hulk, Thor 1 & 2, IM2 & 3, Avengers part 1 & 2 all disagree with you. Keep in mind I still haven't check the ant one and America 3.

Marvel gets way too much credit for all the sub-par barely serviceable shit they put out. People mix quantity for quality.
>>
So how did you find this information OP? Or this pure speculation with a bit of reasoning in it?

I just mentioned it to my group chat and they said they like almost all of it except booster gold and birds of prey, saying they could be used differently. Esp Booster
>>
>>70246780
>watching either
>>
>>70246997
WB is shitting its pants and hoping Suicide Squad is popular, with Johns in charge of course they're going to start his amazing and brilliant material.

Interesting to note is that the studio is so scared they're doing 1:1 adaptations of comics stories now. Look to WB's high quality and intelligent DC cartoon movies for an indicator of how things are going to go.
>>
File: 0f49k.png (202 KB, 482x361) Image search: [Google]
0f49k.png
202 KB, 482x361
>>70246892
>>
File: 1464061108479.png (403 KB, 490x486) Image search: [Google]
1464061108479.png
403 KB, 490x486
>The Man of Steel sequel is no longer on hold. The studio is interested in adapting Superman: Brainiac.

How is anyone not losing their shit over this? FUCK YEAH
>>
>>70247350
Johns is the Snyder of comics. Hes a truly horrible writer who keeps fucking upwards and now has the power of a god. You have to be retarded faggot to think this is a good thing.
>>
>>70246892
I agree. Their movies have become so formulated and monotonous. The only Marvel film I've seen more than once is Winter Soldier.

I hope these rumors are true. DC needs to stay different. Bring on New Gods, Crime Syndicate, Anti-Monitor, Injustice League, etc.
>>
>>70236641
>The Cyborg film has been cancelled
>A Crime Syndicate movie is in development. Zack Snyder will be directing
>The Man of Steel sequel is no longer on hold.

YES YES YES!

Nigga robot cancelled, finally a cape movie that could end in a bad ending with the stars losing and a real sequel to Man of Steel!!

I just want Zack Snyder to direct JL without studio interference so we can see the whole trilogy and then I really dont care.
>>
>>70237598
>So basically they are doing Forever Evil and Darkseid War?
Yes, fucking Geoff is really hamfisting his shitty new52 plots. At least Forever evil was somehow decent. But JL Origin and Darkseid War were retarded.

I dont hate Geoff but his work on the new52 other than Aquaman was crappy. Fuck off with that Darkseid war shit.
>>
>>70247350
I am but what does that mean for Supergirl? Do they bring her into the DCEU?
>>
>>70247434
Lmao. Hater alert.
>>
>>70247709
Darkseid War can be adapted into a great story. I would remove some elements of the story like Luthor becoming Darkseid but overall I thought it was solid.
>>
>>70236641
fuck anyone that believes this trash
>>
>>70247853
I would pay to watch Lex Jessethor becoming Darkseid.

I would just cut all the plot with Darkseid's daughter.
>>
>>70247942
>It'd be badass if Lex was Darkseid
>ding ding ding can't dodge my omega beams forever
Gonna be as sweet Smallville when Darkseid possessed Lionel Luthor, right?
>>
>>70243741
none of what you're saying is obligatory. they could do that if they wanted to
most characters are introduced like that anyway

besides, it's been proved that people only really care about iron man and to a lesser extent captain america
>>
>>70248136
Id never said badass, I just said I would pay for it.

ding ding ding MHHH OMEGA BEAMS BOYZZZ MHHH ding ding ding
>>
File: 1334329164853.jpg (18 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
1334329164853.jpg
18 KB, 366x380
>anything DCEU
>>
>>70245208
Marvel has never rebooted
nice meme
>>
File: jq.jpg (190 KB, 540x852) Image search: [Google]
jq.jpg
190 KB, 540x852
>>70236641
No one will see most of these movies, especially Crime Syndicate. Seriously, a Crime Syndicate movie?

>pic VERY related

Fuck off back where you came from, Snyder.
RIP DCEU
>>
>>70237181
>>Blowing your load on Darkseid as a final fight in the first movie and not showing his lingering importance to the balance of the universe
my exac toughts
>>
>>70248507
Batman should go back to Marvel!
>>
>>70248136
Smallville was great though
>>
>>70236641
>Vandal Savage

Depp confirmed.
>>
>>70248739
take your racist shit and get out of here marvelcuck, the trailer look good only the joker is a bit memey but that's one fucking tattoo, leto has a great track record
>>
File: Reddit.png (64 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
Reddit.png
64 KB, 427x240
>>70250888
>>
File: 320.gif (540 KB, 480x374) Image search: [Google]
320.gif
540 KB, 480x374
>Shazam movie will be made

>Channing Tatum is in final negotiations to play Shazam

>Mfw
>>
>>70250815

>not Keanu

And miss another chance at meme magic?
>>
>>70251091
>hiring an immortal to play one

Nigga you pushin' it.
>>
>>70245923

Honestly any movie can bomb. Its all in the marketing. People dont realize how important a good marketing strategy and timing plays into how blockbusters are even blockbusters.
>>
Is Kanye gonna be the new Aqualad?

https://youtu.be/0uf1g6N4sKY
>>
>- WHO and The Flash will be swapping release dates. Channing Tatum is in final negotiations to play WHO who was The Rock's personal choice to oppose him. The film will focus heavily on the origins of WHO and WHO embracing his destiny as a hero.The WHO film might not be the only appearance for WHO. The Rock has signed a three picture deal with Warner Bros.

>- WHO is definitely the main villain of Justice League Part One. WHO will be doing most of the heavy lifting in the first act of the film. WHO and Green Lantern will both be in Justice League Part One. WHO's cameo is small.

>- The Injustice WHO will be the villains for Justice League Part Two. WHO and WHO have been discussed as possible team leaders. The studio wants a human threat after many aliens threats in a row.

>- A WHO Syndicate movie is in development. Zack Snyder will be directing and will reunite with David Hayter and Alex Tse. The early plan is for the film to focus on the origins of the WHO Syndicate and the fall of the anti-matter universe at the hands of the Anti-God which leads to a Justice League film.

>- The Suicide Squad sequel and Birds of WHO are in early stages of development. David Ayer is expected to return for Suicide Squad Two.

>- The Man of Steel sequel is no longer on hold. The studio is interested in adapting Superman: Brainiac.

>- Despite the heavy talks of a WHOster Gold film, the project is far from being green lit.

>- Geoff Johns wants most of the Green Lantern film to take place in space.

>- The WHO film has been cancelled and Birds of WHO will be taking its release date.

>- James Wan has expressed interest in Justice League Dark. The Aquaman film (lel) will have WHO and the WHO as antagonist.

>- The first trailer of Justice League will be shown for the first time exclusively with Fantastic Beast and Where To Find Them.

surely endless remakes is better than this
>>
>>70236641
>tfw I've always wanted a Crime Syndicate movie

MONKEY PAAAAAW
>>
The Rock should be Shazam. It is 2016. Time for a Samoan Billy.
>>
>>70251604
There's literally only one person they could cast that has a chance at getting the audience on the hero's side

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA
>>
>>70237181
>Not waiting on Black Adam and starting with based Sivana and establishing Shazam as something out-there and fun

Shazam whole origin is tied to the return of Black Adam so of course he'd be the first villain.
>>
lex luthor braniac pls
>>
>>70236641
Are they rushing to make a Shazam movie because Captain Marvel is coming up in a few years?
>>
File: 1437347234832992.jpg (75 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1437347234832992.jpg
75 KB, 450x600
>>70236641
wew
>>
File: 1311704000383.png (159 KB, 435x419) Image search: [Google]
1311704000383.png
159 KB, 435x419
>>70236641
>WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE'RE DOING!
-DC/WB

p.s.-kino
>>
File: 1463090137349.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1463090137349.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>70246892
> Keep in mind I still haven't check the ant one and America 3.
>He thinks his opinion is worth jack shit
>>
>>70246892
The quantity actually works for them though. Not only is it profitable, it adds a soap opera quality to the whole thing...that's why everyone expected someone to die in Civil War but it didn't happen. It felt like masturbating and getting interrupted by a phone call

Then you have Man of Steel, which failed to establish the character of Superman (Clark)...then you pit him up against old, grizzled Batman in BvS and give him 9 lines the entire film. Fucking retarded.

Both are flawed, but in the end it's capeshit so who gives a fuck except /co/ fags.
>>
>>70236641
i'm thrilled. I've been a booster gold fan since I was in my early 40s.
>>
>>70236641
SHAKE IT UP
>>
>>70248410
Three words, friend:

One More Day
>>
>>70254664
But that's just a meme though.
>>
>>70251434
>Shazam
>Who
I hate that he's a lesser known hero, when the idea behind him is interesting and he was once more popular than fucking Superman.

Hell, he had a great episode in Justice League Unlimited with that speech about how the JL weren't really who they were supposed to be anymore, and how they weren't heroes and shit.
>>
File: 00000000000000000000000000.jpg (2 MB, 2325x1584) Image search: [Google]
00000000000000000000000000.jpg
2 MB, 2325x1584
>>70243741

You need to update Cap 1 to 80%

<And we need to update Ant-mans score in this pic!
>>
File: 159 saint amber.jpg (61 KB, 615x822) Image search: [Google]
159 saint amber.jpg
61 KB, 615x822
So Injustice League Part One and Part Two are two separate stories connected for no apparent reason?
>>
>>70257885
You just don't get it 'cuz you're dumb!
>>
File: 1329635900810.png (14 KB, 497x501) Image search: [Google]
1329635900810.png
14 KB, 497x501
>>70236641
>Braniac finally making a live action appearance
THANK YOU DC, WITH THIS AND EVERYTHING ELSE ALL MY CHILDHOOD DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE
>>
>>70252225
Marvel brainwashing at its best.

>You didn't like these 5 shitty movies?
>Maybe you should have watched these other 5 shitty movies to understand them.
>Still didn't like it? We got some more right here.

Fuck off shillpill. There is no Marvel movie that ever surpassed a 6/10.
>>
>>70258661
Are you ready for a quirky Brainiac who giggles and acts like a squirrel on cocaine?
>>
File: dafoe.jpg (178 KB, 1600x1201) Image search: [Google]
dafoe.jpg
178 KB, 1600x1201
>forgetting one of the most important ones

>dafoe getting casted and us getting to see him hamming it up once more

Him and Simmons.
>>
>>70243741
Iron man, Cap America I and II, GotG, Ant-man were the only good ones.

MoS and BvS were amazing right off the bat. With DC you can be sure you're getting kino.
>>
>>70258928
>amazing right off the bat
>the bat
Hehehe.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqfNRrcFNVM
tfw
>>
>>70243741
> Black Canary
Kek, canary as in little tropical bird? lol
>>
>>70258864
He's gotta be Steppenwolf, right?
>>
>>70258928
This.

Except Ant-Man was shit
>>
>>70259180

>says he's playing a good guy

Unless they're lying. More than likely he'll be Highfather, bit of a nod to The Last Temptation of Jesus Christ.
>>
>>70259217
Could easy be one of those bullshit "Well from his perspective he IS the good guy" things
>>
>>70258661
>mfw it's shit
>>
File: marvelfuckingshits2.jpg (33 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
marvelfuckingshits2.jpg
33 KB, 599x337
>>70236641
>Channing Tatum
Fox already has him contracted to play Gambit
>JLD
Another "rumor" on tv stated that plans for JLD were shelved

>>70243741
Get fucked mouseketeer
>>
>>70262741
>Fox already has him contracted to play Gambit

movie hasn't even started production, easy bailout.
>>
>>70262755
Would you want to be a part of a movie that wont tie into any extended universe or would you want to be a part of the Deadpool sequel with Psylocke and Cable?
>>
>ctrl+f http
>2 hits, both unrelated youtube links

So this is just another "source: my ass" thread?
>>
>>70262807

>Would you want to be a part of a movie that wont tie into any extended universe

Who says Shazam won't tie into the DCEU?
>>
File: no fun.gif (131 KB, 488x516) Image search: [Google]
no fun.gif
131 KB, 488x516
>>70262868
It doesnt fit into Snyder's "tone" which is why the movie's being made by New Line Cinema instead of WB's own production house. Other possible Vertigo titles where also rumored to be made by New Line which is where the prospect of a live-action Justice League Dark movie came to be.
>>
>>70263059

It doesnt fit into Snyder's "tone" which is why the movie's being made by New Line Cinema instead of WB's own production house.

Nope, all the movies listed on their official site are confirmed to share the same universe.

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2014/10/15/a-full-slate-of-dc-entertainment-movies-are-on-their-way

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2014/12/23/ten-moments-that-mattered-warner-bros-announces-its-dc-entertainment-film-slate
>>
File: marvelfuckingshit.jpg (570 KB, 1211x1890) Image search: [Google]
marvelfuckingshit.jpg
570 KB, 1211x1890
>>70244250
>DC movies are made by executives to make money unlike Marvel who has Kevin Fiege overseeing literally everything and making sure
>
>A) the movie is faithful to the comics as much as possible
>B) the movie is a decent movie for those that don't know the source material

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nigger Disney doesnt give a shit about the comics. They dont follow the source material at all. They reboot and retcon comic book histories every year to make the comics align with the movies.

They destroyed the xmen to spite Fox and make them cough up the rights for Xmen. Storm straight up said that there wont be any new mutants making sure Fox doesnt get anything new to play with.

Just take a look at the attached picture. Disney is the most jewy company in all of Hollywood.
>>
>>70263193
Thanks for the links!
>>
I just wanna hear the Rock shout "SHAZAAM". He's got the perfect voice for it.
>>
>>70252112
Doubt it. Both very different.
>>
>>70248507
Speak for yourself. A Crime Syndicate film would be glorious to watch.
>>
>>70248507
>>70244250
Why does /tv/ pretend they know anything about comics?
>>
>>70250815
Viggo Mortensen
>>
>>70264098
>Viggo Mortensen

after seeing him in Prophecy that's a good pick
>>
>>70263209
Faithful to the comics as much as possible? How do you explain Zemo and Mandarin?
>>
>>70236844
This so fucking much, this is North America's Anime.
>>
>>70263964
Know more than you do fuccboi

>>70264329
So it will live far longer than it should and continue to prosper in foreign markets?
>>
>>70264257

>is obviously quoting another post
>he is trashing disney non-stop for the majority of his post, even in the image

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>70264098
Holy shit, that would be incredible.
>>
>>70236641
>The Cyborg film has been cancelled

BLM BTFO
>>
I was watching Elysium last night and I think Shartlo Copley would make a good Deathstroke.
>>
>>70252042
Is that a New 52 thing? Because that isn't the case with Golden Age.
>>
>>70247434
To be fair, his Flash run was incredible. Zoom is one of the best comic villains ever done.
>>
>>70236641
Sounds fucking awesome!
>>
>>70251061
That picture is me with anything I want.

>MCU
>DCEU
>American Godzilla
>Doctor Who return

I never fucking learn, man.
>>
>>70258661
You seriously think they'll do it right? Dude, WB is going to fucking ruin Brainiac. It's going to be a famous actor that has no reason to play Brainiac playing Snyder's uber edgy idea on what's spooky, and he will have no memorable moments or lines.
>>
>blowing their Darkseid load that early
>blowing their Brainiac load that early

What are they thinking? Use Brainiac for JL1. Darkseid should be the final boss guy.
And imo Brainiac is too big a villain for a Superman solo movie. Use Mongul or Parasite or Metallo or a combination of those.

But then again they also blew their Doomsday load that early. Fucking retards the whole bunch.
>>
>>70265898
Snyder would probably cast Xerxes as Brainiac
>>
>>70266413
Doomsday isn't a villain to carry a movie. He's a muscle and that's it.
>>
>>70267001

They presented him wrong.

He is supposed to be a scary monster for super-powered people who usually protect us from scary monsters. The kind you shouldn't use much.

He was supposed to be presented as unstoppable, untiring, inhuman and unexplained. The original spent a while before having an origin, he just crawled out of the earth and with one hand tied behind his back almost killed the entire JL. He actually had an arm chained behind him while he did this, and Superman couldn't stop it. Then they gang up on him and only manage to release his other arm. Then things really went to shit.

He was supposed to be Jason Vorhees for capes. The entire reason Superman died was because nothing short would do the job. Superman had been fighting for a day, been knocked over state lines, had his side slashed open and barely managed to stand while he fought Doomsday. It wasn't even that great a story, but it was better than this.

In a story like that, he can be the main antagonist.
>>
>>70267515
>He was supposed to be Jason Vorhees for capes.

outdated, and box office poison?
>>
>>70267594

I'm sure your fag hags will laugh when you tell them what you wrote online.
>>
>>70243741
>If they can't make a good Batman or Superman film, the rest will suck shit.

This is true.

BvS made what... 900 mil? It shows there's interest, but the direction and atmosphere are not what people want/expect.

Snyder needs to go.
>>
>>70264329
Always has been, only anime used to be good.
>>
>>70267886

They'd put it on the fridge but we sold that for ass implants, sugar dumpling.
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.