[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well that was fucking awesome...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Warcraft-Movie-Anduin-and-Orcs.jpg (196 KB, 1001x501) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft-Movie-Anduin-and-Orcs.jpg
196 KB, 1001x501
well that was fucking awesome...
>>
why is he standing infront a billboard for WoD?

why doesn't he have any shoes? I thought he was a King and could easily afford them.

why does his sleeves have sleeves?
>>
>>70232792

wow that background looks exactly how I was hoping it wouldn't

I hate this blue screen crap
>>
>>70232957
He is not king at that point. He loses his shoes in a fight.

There is no reason why his sleeves have sleeves.
>>
>>70234511
Where are his shoes?
>>
Is this a new dank meme or did you guys actually like it?

I just want it to be good..
>>
>>70235510
I am not telling you. Nothing amazing, but it's nice to have surprises.

Thinking about it, US /tv/ is going to have more of the movie spoiled for them before they get a chance to see it. And I expect they will show even more of the movie in some new US trailers.
>>
Wait, is that a real scene? The CGI looks that bad?

Why did 300 figure this out and blizzard / legendary can't? Fucking lol
>>
>>70235564
I actually liked it, and I don't know anything about Warcraft.
>>
>>70235564
I've seen lots of anons say that it's around a 7/10
The main complaint is that the pacing, especially at the beginning if really fast. This is because they cut out 40 minutes of footage. Several clips in the trailer and the comic con footage weren't in the actual movie.
Duncan has said if there is great enough demand for it, he'll make a directors cut.
>>
The cgi is worse than Star Wars prequels.

Kek
>>
>>70235564
The problem with RT is that it takes reviews from newspaper sites, and no one ever read those.

I'm still amazed that in the year of our lord 2016, we still give a fuck about what these outdated sites have to say about movies. These guys are going the way of the dinosaurs.
>>
>>70232957
He looted some sandals with better stats so equipped them, the pic is just blurry
>>
>>70232957
> I thought he was a King.
>>
>>70235564
It's enjoyable and delivers on everything that it should.
>>
>tfw i only care about seeing Sylvanas and the undead.
>>
>>70235762
>>70236759

>Americans who can't watch until June 10th.

Cgi looks fine watching it on a cinema screen. Weirdly it's 100x better than it looks from every preview for some reason.
>>
>>70238324
Then go see this one so a third war movie can eventually be okayed.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.