[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, I guess Ramis was the only based one left.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: dan_shillroyd.jpg (33 KB, 491x159) Image search: [Google]
dan_shillroyd.jpg
33 KB, 491x159
Well, I guess Ramis was the only based one left.
>>
>>70232738
>quotation marks

he's saying it but saying it as a quote from someone else (sony exec)
>>
>>70232821
>I'm paying to see that and bringing all my friends
>>
>>70232821
>As one of millions of man-fans and RAY STANZ...
>>
>>70232870
>I'm paying to see that
Meaning he hasn't seen it?
Meaning he's a liar
>>
>>70232738
holy shit he left in the quotes, he is putting his PR copy out and not his original.

also when you cant say anything nice about the movie itself other than "its got bill murray" you have already failed in your role to make a feminist comedy that stands on its own two feet.

you have officially just used two men to give it a glowing review in order to get people to see it.

Sony cant be this retarded.
>>
>>70232954
>Sony cant be this retarded.

missed that whole email debacle?
>>
File: Affkek.jpg (68 KB, 599x396) Image search: [Google]
Affkek.jpg
68 KB, 599x396
>>70232954
>Sony cant be this retarded.
>>
>>70232738
>Ramis was the only based one left.
You either die a hero or...you get the rest.
>>
>>70232738
>quotation marks
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: Ineveraskedforthis.jpg (15 KB, 495x400) Image search: [Google]
Ineveraskedforthis.jpg
15 KB, 495x400
I think we all know Aykroyd can't say anything about this shit. why else has the internet as a whole left the original cast alone. he just wanted to see his baby back on the big screen, but not like this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.