[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>David we forgot to put the mother of dragons in the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10
>David we forgot to put the mother of dragons in the most recent episode
>It's alright just put some footage of the Taliban shouting Allahu Ackbar and CGI her on a dragon saying some generic shit

How do they keep getting away with it?
>>
>>70230607
Yeah, that scene was completely useless, hope they would have used the last 5 minutes to show that Stannis is till alive in that strawhut (remember the footage that leaked?), it would have been a nice timing to show it, but I guess we'll see it in the next episode.
>>
D&D probably call her "Khaleesi" and the editors gotta change it in post-production each ep.
>>
you fuck head
its so you know why you wont see her for the rest of the show
>>
>>70230607

6 seasons of walking around a fucking desert for her.
>>
>fucking awesome scene
>me and everyone I know loved it
>huge fucking dragon spotted
>got an army already
>sees opportunity to fucking hype these motherfuckers across the narrow sea
>don't let your dreams be dreams
>fucking does it
>almost teleports an entire army across the narrow sea with words alone
>how is she so fucking based
>>
File: 1406669964477.jpg (4 KB, 250x159) Image search: [Google]
1406669964477.jpg
4 KB, 250x159
>it's a Daenerys makes a grandiose speech episode
>>
>I do not take three bloodriders
>You are all my bloodriders
>>
>>70230607
>muh feelz Sam not respecting his based father
>>Mercy going all holier than thou (was expected though)
>It's another ' we are the only two people in this world' show
>Khalassar following this woman for no reason at all other than throwing down some cauldrons of fire in a tent and somehow the Khals just stood there idly burning alive

This show is >getting shitty
>>
>>70234210
haha it's actually really, really fucked up when you think about it.
>>
>>70234467
jesus christ this was so cringy to read, the scene was horrible, the only thing worse was that shameful monologue. Google plot armor and you have Daenerys.
>>
im really just rooting for her to die at this point. waste of a major plotline
>>
what was the point of that scene? She already had their allegiance. The audience already knows this after she came out of the burning hut.
>>
>>70234856
this is a lie, I googled it and Daenerys isn't mentioned anywhere.
>>
>>70235128
nice bait, friend
>>
>>70230607
The scene was forced, but it almost had to be. Dany needs to have progressed to riding her Dragon, in order to move the plot along.
>>
>Build me a fleet of 1,000 ships!

>How many ships would I need to take back over my kingdom?

>About 1,000

I've never rolled my fucking eyes so god damn hard knowing full well what's going to happen here. They build the boats, she murders them with dragons and steals the boats.
>>
File: caloriessi.jpg (6 KB, 151x158) Image search: [Google]
caloriessi.jpg
6 KB, 151x158
pls no bully
>>
>>70234210
She now realised she needs boats. Unreal.
>>
>>70235679
I thought she was going to say, "khals had three blood riders to protect them, but Im not a khal, so I will have 3 DRAGONS ;^)" and it was nearly as dumb as that anyways, so it was only slightly less dumb than I could have even conceived of in my mind
>>
File: 1464624621823.png (362 KB, 640x629) Image search: [Google]
1464624621823.png
362 KB, 640x629
>>
Even the SJWs and normies have realized that scene was pointless and are getting tired of Dany's schtick.
>>
>>70230884
>to show that Stannis is till alive in that strawhut (remember the footage that leaked?)
wait what? Did I miss something?
>>
File: 1461184794041.png (538 KB, 650x600) Image search: [Google]
1461184794041.png
538 KB, 650x600
>>70230607
A mass of sjw liberals waiting to gawk over the next cock and balls scene and called it pure kino television
>>
>>70236142
Won't happen if Euron has that valyrian horn.
>>
File: 1.jpg (47 KB, 640x629) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
47 KB, 640x629
>>70237310
>>
>>70230607
>Taliban shouting Allahu Ackbar
glad I'm not the only one who heard this
>>
why do people bitch at D&D about shit that is also in the books? She's been wandering around not doing anything for 5 books now, and there is a prophecy that she has to do it all again before she goes to Westeros
>>
>>70233579
>big speech about how shes gonna fuck shit up
>wont see her for the rest of the show

D&D confirmed hacks
>>
File: leddit.png (561 KB, 639x629) Image search: [Google]
leddit.png
561 KB, 639x629
>>70237455
>>
>"how far is meereen?"
>"oh"
>"hold on a moment guys just gonna go get my dragon"
>comes back less than a minute later on a dragon

This is ruined the whole episode. It had been OK up to that point despite being a little slow.
>>
>>70237725
ok you win because I'm too lazy to deal with Krita right now
>>
File: 1431787437720 (1).jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1431787437720 (1).jpg
46 KB, 500x500
>>70235473
ayyyy
>>
Did anyone else notice how much more skinny her horse-riding-double's arms were compared to hers?
>>
>>70237478
Wait did someone actually shout Allahu Akbar?
>>
>>70237763
you are now aware that a cut means the scene stopped playing in real time
>>
>>70230607
They're genuinely hacks. The entire sequence was completely pointless. Maybe if the Dothraki were being malcontent under her leadership and the dragon was just a way of getting them back on side it would have made sense, but as it was...
>>
>>70239384
yes, at 51 seconds in the clip that hbo released today
>>
>>70234701
>>
she's so fucking boring, the only time she was interesting was in season 1. everything is handed to her on a silver platter because of muh slaves and muh dragons. no one gives a shit about her, they just want to see the dragons. and of course Tyrion and Varys had to get dragged into her shitty plot too
>>
i loved watching how the dragons grew up - and now he's such a big scary dragon
>>
>>70237088

Yeah wait a minute she doesn't even know all her boats were burned back in Meereen.

That's some lazy writing.
>>
So now she has two armies, an air force (dragons) and 1000 ship navy in the future? where are they going here
>>
>>70234701
Yeah guys, you know that sacred tradition you all have that amounts to heterosexual marriage but better because you regard your bros as more important than your bitches? The one where it's the highest honor and if you accept you are obligated to die for your khal if necessary and he die for you? The one where you share EVERYTHING? Anyway, fuck that tradition, everyone here works for me. I don't even care if you're competent or deserve it. Also you won't be fucking my wives or sharing in my pillage booty.

*cheer*
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.