[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All has been revealed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: x-men.jpg (168 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
x-men.jpg
168 KB, 600x500
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70230168
dunno haven't watched it lol
>>
He was talking about Jlaws Butthole
>>
>>70230168
In the Bible, Apocalypse is also the book of revelation.
>>
>>70230168
He is a traveler through both time and space
>>
>>70230168
i guess he thought phoenix meant that mutants would overpower normal men idk its just capekino
>>
>>70230649
Nice
>>
>>70231185
He is a secret elder of the gentle race
This world has seldom seen
>>
Jackie Chan mentioned in the Panama Papers
>>
He awoken the Dark Phoenix for it was his goal all along
>>
>>70230168
Talkng aboot Olivia Munns ass
>>
>>70232080
>>
>>70232080
this
>>
he realized that he was too talented to being doing capeshit for the rest of his career
>>
>>70232080
This.

We X-Men: Dark Pheonix Rising now.
>>
>>70232080

It wasn't his goal but it was that he saw the Phoenix who is powerful enough to be worthy.

Plus it made for one of those cryptic DID THE VILLAIN ACTUALLY ACHIEVE THEIR GOAL OR LOSE??? faux open ending that's become pretty popular.
>>
>>70230168
I think he let himself die so that he doesn't have to deal with the Phoenix, considering all his powers and his regeneration rate, he could have survived.
>>
he hid part of his consciousness inside Jean.
>>
>>70230649
Nice
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.