[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody watch this anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4
File: mynameisearl.jpg (185 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
mynameisearl.jpg
185 KB, 480x720
Does anybody watch this anymore?
>>
The show about a guy being a giant cuck?
>>
>>70227975
Didnt it go off air like 8 years ago
>>
>>70228061

He actually wasn't.
>>
>>70228088
Yes it did. It stopped at a bad time. The last episode was "Dodge's Dad".
>>
>>70227975
Weirdest show I've ever seen, but I loved it.

>>70228061
No, the white child turned out to be his and the black child isn't the black guy's. Then again this woman is a whore and a half and both her family and her are fucked in the head. Actually everybody in the show is fucked in the head.
>>
>>70227975
I watched the whole series in one go. I know people wanted more, but season 4 was a massive drop off. Was there a change in writers? Everything felt mean spirited.
>>
>>70228264

>that episode where Joy thinks her father is racist
>>
>>70228342
It's because they started making it more serialized than episodic and stopped focusing on the list, which is the interesting part, the cliffhanger end was a terrible experience, though and it was a good cliffhanger.
>>
File: Jaime_Pressly_Side2March09.jpg (678 KB, 1910x2141) Image search: [Google]
Jaime_Pressly_Side2March09.jpg
678 KB, 1910x2141
>>70227975

the most beautiful one to ever grace the earth and has wonderful comic timing to boot was on this show
>>
he became a scientologist and it died
welcome to thetans
>>
I heard at the time it was cancelled that the executive had it out for the show runner and wanted the show squashed. He tried to cancel it at season 2 but the demand after the season finale stopped him doing so (Earl goes to jail for the entirety of S3), but as soon as ratings dipped in S4 he jumped and cancelled it, despite the cliffhanger
>>
>>70228457

When will she drink Margot robbie's blood and take her place.
>>
File: Jaime-Pressly-4.jpg (120 KB, 1200x1762) Image search: [Google]
Jaime-Pressly-4.jpg
120 KB, 1200x1762
>>70228602
if only she would
>>
>>70228803

Not my ideal choice for Tina but goddamn that body can't be criticized
>>
>>70228264
The show was still damn good though. They should make season 5 IF they have good writers like they did.
>>
I've seen them all, so no.
>>
>>70229160

I think the ship has sailed, damn shame because they had the perfect ending for it

>We never really got the chance to fully figure it out but the talk in the writers room was that Earl Jr’s Dad was going to be someone famous. Like Dave Chappelle or Lil John. Someone that came to town on tour and Joy slept with. But when we got canceled we never got the chance to figure it out. I was worried about doing a cliffhanger but I asked NBC if it was safe to do one at the end of the season and they told me it was. I guess it wasn’t.

>I had always had an ending to Earl and I’m sorry I didn’t get the chance to see it happen. You’ve got a show about a guy with a list so not seeing him finish it is a bummer. But the truth is, he wasn’t ever going to finish the list. The basic idea of the ending was that while he was stuck on a really hard list item he was going to start to get frustrated that he was never going to finish it. Then he runs into someone who had a list of their own and Earl was on it. They needed to make up for something bad they had done to Earl. He asks them where they got the idea of making a list and they tell him that someone came to them with a list and that person got the idea from someone else. Earl eventually realizes that his list started a chain reaction of people with list and that he’s finally put more good into the world than bad. So at that point he was going to tear up his list and go live his life. Walk into the sunset a free man. With good karma.
>>
>>70229342
I rewatched My Name Is Earl so many times and i still do
>>
>>70229391

I'll watch it if it comes on CC, but I'm not actively rewatching it from downloads or anything.
>>
>>70227975
I've watched it all the way through a few times and will pop on an episode or two every now and then, but its not a bingable show. Hilarious, but better in smaller doses. I'm probably the only person alive that enjoys the prison arc
>>
>>70229378
Damn
>>
>>70229470
There were some prison eps i liked and some i disliked
>>
>>70227975
canned way back
>>
>>70229378
that ending is cute as fuck.
>>
>>70229378
DUDE PAY IT FORWARD LMAO
>>
>scientologist scum make a show about karma
what did they mean by this?

was it a form of protest against the scientologist church for being complete assholes?
>>
>>70228803
>>70228877
>flapjack tits
>man hands
>broad shoulders
>>
>>70230046
Honestly never felt any bit of bigotry towards anyone in any episode (post list). They had that black preacher episode and countless different lifestyles of people and earl accepted them all. Lot of "cult" like people like the camdinites (Karen from daredevil looking cute as hell)
>>
>>70230185

t. Faggotus Giganticus
>>
>>70230185
>flapjacks
Hahaha what a faggot they're pancakes or hotcakes. You're probably some European gaywad
>>
THE REVIVAL BEGINS HERE
>>
hey crabman
>>
>>70228342
>season 4 was a massive drop off

You mean season 2. It became family friendly preachy crap almost immediately.
>>
>>70229378
That's a goat ending right there, fuck. Wish they could've finished the series on a strong note like that.
>>
>>70230559
Hey Earl
>>
>>70230559
Harry Monroe AKA Darnell Turner
>>
>>70229378
I love this shit 2bh
>>
>>70229378
That's nice
>>
Rewatched it recently, good shit
>>
I remember when this first aired a decade or so ago and I played the can game with a bunch of people from school, ah the memories.

Did anyone else do it?
>>
This was pretty good, too bad they couldn't finish it.
>>
Buena película
>>
>>70231527
Remind me again on the can game. Been awhile since I've watched it all. Also all you people who haven't should watch raising hope. Same writers and a fantastic nod to earl in the pilot. Later seasons have almost every character show up from my name is earl. Randy and joy are the new neighbors that move in, earl is a washed up rock star, Kenny is a regular since the first episode I think, and crab man is a pizza man.
>MIY NAME ES .. EURL
>>
>>70230346
that's what I mean anon, it was pretty genuine, scientologists are pieces of shit ruining families etc, see my point? They were telling fellow scientologists to stop being pieces of shit by doing a pretty entertaining show with the karma theme
>>
>>70233585

I'm think the game was beer can tag, you'd basically throw a beer can at someone and they had to find you and do the same. It was only featured I think in the first couple episodes then dropped. Incredibly fun to play.
>>
>>70229378

That is one top tier ending
>>
Hey Crabman
>>
>>70228158
Yeah he was, Crabman was banging Joyce while Early raised his kid, that is a very definition of a cuck.
>>
>>70238761
earl was a cuck but crabman was the bigger cuck since A. earl jr was not even his and earl later cucked crabman
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 163x310) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 163x310
I dont know how dense you motherfuckers are
but Im telling you to never watch movie: A Serbian Film
Its fucked up, it fucked me up
coudnt even smile for a few days
>>
>>70228158
He really was. There was a whole episode about how he should raise kids he knows aren't his because its the right thing to do
>>
>>70229378
welp, this is my canon now, this is how Earl ends for me
>>
>>70239444
don´t tell me what I can´t do faggot
also nice trips
>>
>>70239444
Boring tryhard worthless film.
>>
>>70238761
Yeah, but Crabman didn't technically have any kids with Joyce either
>>
>>70229378
Damn, wish we could've gotten that instead of a few cute nods and winks in Raising Hope

Not that I didn't love them
>>
>>70229470
I liked the prison stuff better than most of the coma/post coma stuff
>>
>>70239444
>movie meant to be disgusting
>watches
>is disgusting
>welp better go tell people it's disgusting

fuck off, we all know it's gross
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.