[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>PLEASE WATCH THIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Dan.png (56 KB, 1203x374) Image search: [Google]
Dan.png
56 KB, 1203x374
>PLEASE WATCH THIS
>>
How do we save him, bros?
>>
>>70226529
he's too far gone
>>
>>70226529
WAKE ME UP
>>
>im paying to see this
and who is paying you?
>>
>>70226473
This is fake right? If it's real he's obviously being sarcastic
>>
Are they keeping one of his relatives hostage or something?
>>
>>70226670
http://www.whosay.com/status/danaykroyd/1212494
>>
He is too nice to give a negative opinion
>>
>>70226680
He's desperate for money so he'll say anything. Those tin foil bills add up.
>>
Friendly reminder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVRd7XEHo5c
>>
>P-please watch, my kids need my inheritance money
>It's terminal, just watch pls
>>
>>70226602
>who is paying you?

Sony threatened Bill Murray with a lawsuit just to get him in the film. If you don't think they aren't threatening the rest of the original cast with the same or worse, you're delusional.
>>
File: aykroyd.jpg (133 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
aykroyd.jpg
133 KB, 640x640
>>70226748
had a really brief interaction once and he seemed super nice

We were at his House of Blues in LA, going back inside and security was like, "HOLD UP! Go 'head Mr. Aykroyd." He goes, "No, no, no! Customers first, I insist!" and smiled and bowed for us to enter.
>>
>>70226956
I swear I've heard this story multiple times now.
>>
File: neck.gif (19 KB, 182x245) Image search: [Google]
neck.gif
19 KB, 182x245
PA
THETIC

Bill Murray himself could say it's great and I wouldn't see it.
>>
>>70226680
are you not familiar with him at all? he's been trying to get a new Ghostbusters film off the ground for years and he shills vodka for a living. He's a born huckster. He'll try to sell you the shirt off his own back if it gets him back in the spotlight.
>>
>>70226473

He owns a nice winery in my part of town.
>>
>>70226820
>cocaine appetite
he clearly lost his mind in the 80's
>>
Ray has gone bye bye
>>
>>70226473
>>
File: 7997.jpg (26 KB, 351x400) Image search: [Google]
7997.jpg
26 KB, 351x400
>>70226820

Holy fuck i want to see an Aykroyd renaissance now
>>
>>70226956

I do not believe this story, too outlandish. Does anyone have the one about the electrical infetterence? Akroyd is pretty crazy with that sort of stuff.
>>
>>70226473
damage control
or sony offered a deal in which they would 'consider' making a movie of his choice (or money).

pretty sure they did the same with weaver, hudson, and bill (though i'm guess with the exception of hudson, they said no in trying to promote it)
>>
The only way I'm seeing this is if it gets Harold Ramis endorsement.
>>
>>70226473
I think most people are gonna watch that shitfest thanks to all the negative publicity even.
>>
>>70228286
They're gonna create a hologram of him eventually, to endorse it.
>>
>>70226473
He's been gone.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.