[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mom speaks with the television and it pisses me off. What do, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
My mom speaks with the television and it pisses me off. What do, /tv/?
>>
Move out.
>>
>>70226225
Can't afford to move out. What else?
>>
>>70226262
Sell the TV, use the money to move out.
>>
>>70226318
The TV isn't worth much.
>>
>>70226183
Start reading books and move to >>/lit/
>>
Make a game of it by talking to the TV along with her. Could be fun.
>>
>>70226374
Neither are you.
>>
>>70226466
savage
>>
>>70226466
I believe the TV worths more than me actually.
>>
>>70226408
Good idea, anon. I should be reading more.
>>
Maybe she talks to the TV because she's lonely. You could try talking to her more.
>>
>>70226818
I talk to her all the time. She says it's an old people's thing.
>>
>>70226262
Kill her ,say it was a natural death,its easy.
>>
>>70227321
Apart from her talking to the television, I like the old lady.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.