[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this show any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: c9lzmv4d3mgzpnyntz7s.jpg (64 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
c9lzmv4d3mgzpnyntz7s.jpg
64 KB, 800x450
is this show any good?
>>
>>70225965
not really, it used to be better
>>
>>70225965
It's turning into some kind of cliche time travelling story bullshit.
They are too focused on the shit tier scenes in king's landing and Braavos yes arya scenes are shit.
They are also turning it in an SJW show or it already is.
You can see what is going to happen with the show from a mile away.
They don't care about the book fans nor the show fans.
They cast terrible actors for the newer roles.
They cast new characters too late and then do nothing with them.

>wow boobs and sex this show is awesome if you don't agree your problably gay or a little fag hurr durr -Edgy teen fan boy
They have 10 episodes per season with 50 minutes each and they spend more as the half of it on talking or having it shown nudity.

Does this succeeds OP?
>>
>>70226127
/thread
>>
First season was bretty gud
The next few seasons were okay to fall asleep to and listen to the comfy voices

Now it's shit
>>
Fuck it's boring. I want my life back.
>>
ITS FUCKING CANCER DONT WATCH IT
>>
>>70225965
It became so fucking shit you can be sure some characters won't die now, when the whole fucking point was that nobody was protected
>>
I started watching it last Tuesday. I just started season 3 today. It's average. Its not bad but holy fuck its boring at times. Nothing really feels memorable. And everyone goes on about how awesome it is they kill everyone but you end up caring so little about the characters that it doesn't matter to you when they die.
>>
>>70225965
It was, before it turned into a shit marathon of trying to appease the normie audience that doesn't really have a mind to remember all of the series' details. Characters are offed, cut or obscured to not trouble the normie brain in later seasons.
>>
It is, actually. It's an insightful look into feudal politics that has a lot of strong, deliberate parallels with real history. People could (and probably do) learn a lot from it.
>>
it is easily the best show on tv that's come out after the sopranos and one of the best in the last 20 years, but you won't hear /tv/ admit its good because this board is filled to the brim with garbage contrarian users
>>
>>70225965
I can recommend the first 2 seasons with confidence. They were genuinely great.
>>
>>70225965

The first two seasons are great. Then it steadily starts getting a bit suckier qua writing as it goes on and diverges from the books. You don't notice it at first, but by now the writing is clearly much suckier than the first two seasons that were much more closely based on the books.

Also as a Stannis fan I'm mad.
>>
File: good.gif (935 KB, 217x237) Image search: [Google]
good.gif
935 KB, 217x237
>>70228963
>People could (and probably do) learn a lot from it

nice
>>
It's probably the best thing on tv right now.
>>
>>70225965
Not anymore.
>>
The first couple seasons are solid, after that it's basically slogging through 40 minutes of events you don't care about and 10-15 minutes of reasonably good fantasy. Still, high budget fantasy that isn't a complete disaster doesn't come along that often.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.