[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit man. The guy just cooked to support his family, why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Holy shit man. The guy just cooked to support his family, why she gotta be like this
>>
>>70225696
Because Skylar needed control the same as Walt did. When Walt took control, she got it back.
>>
>>70225696
Imaging my girl fucking someone really turns me on. Is that a problem?

If Skyler day that to me my dong would touch the ceiling
>>
>>70225696
there were a thousand perfectly legal ways he could've made alot of money with his intellect. he was just an asshole
>>
>>70226634
Yep, he was a big asshole.
>>
>>70225696
ikr?
>>
>>70225872
>>70226007
>>70226634
>>70226864
Cucks detected

>>70225696
She's an utter, utter bitch. I have never loathed somebody more in a TV show or movie. The times when Walt is fucking with her (e.g. "I am the danger") are the most satisfying of the entire show

I guess the purpose of her character is to show just how fucked over Walt is in life. His wife is meant to be a controlling bitch, it emphasises his sense of anger, loathing, hatred at always being fucked, which drives him into becoming the total alpha dog and fucking everybody else in the ass
>>
>>70225696
C U N T
>>
>>70225696
MGTOW. AWALT.
>>
>>70228096
your point of view is obviously skewed and your infatuated demeanor only suggests further that you are incapable of rational discussion about anything relating to adult relationships
>>
>>70228096
Is this pasta? If not, you should seek help.
>>
>>70225696
shes acting out because she got the man she wanted. Which caused her to lose control over a man she had.
So fucked ted. For reasons.
>women logic
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.