[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is it gonna be great again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: rampage3.jpg (208 KB, 2656x1494) Image search: [Google]
rampage3.jpg
208 KB, 2656x1494
So is it gonna be great again?
>>
>>70222809
is it even still being made?
>>
Yes it will be great
>>
Can't troll the Boll
>>
>>70222809
I like the second movie until he started spouting out liberal garbage why,can't these faggot directors keep politics out of action movies.
>>
>>70222809

How does this retard keep getting work?
>>
>>70223422
be honest his movies are great

- Postal
- Rampage

why not to like?
>>
>>70223414
The worst bit about that was that Uwe Boll was actually a character in the movie and they immediately cut to a scene with him during the rant saying "Oh my god, this guy's right about everything!".
>>
>>70223486
didn't he survive the film?
>>
>>70223650
I doubt it. He was sat in an office in the building when the whole building got blown to shit.
>>
>>70223422

uwe boll is rich. he funds most of them himself
>>
>>70223465
Alright, I'll be honest. They're garbage all around with no redeeming values.
>>
>>70223016
well they changed that loophole in german law that allowed his funders to be refunded if the movie lost money (which they invariably did) so i think he has to scam people through kickstarter now
>>
He's 21st century cheesy cult pulp noir post ironic new sincerity vidya meme kino
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.