[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't people in the West watch more Bollywood kino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3000x1872) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3000x1872
Why don't people in the West watch more Bollywood kino?
>>
>>70219524
>image.jpg
>>
They don't have the proper viewing environments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
>>
More like Poollywood
>>
>>70219606
That's one hell of a movie going experience.
I imagine a lot of gay anal sex occurred after that
>>
>>70219606

How many women got raped.
>>
>>70219555

You're not implying mobile posters are massive shitposters, are you?
>>
Because Bollywood doesn't make kino
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_Cinema
>>
>>70219524
thats a lot of shit
>>
>>70219524
I loved Pather Panchali. Does that count?
>>
>>70219606
That looks really fun
>>
>>70219606
That one scream near the end always hits me as a rape for some reason.
>>
>>70226898
It's not rape if you don't use an iron rod
>>
Am I supposed to feel sorry for those dirty stinking Indians? Did they not just dump their trash in the water?
>>
>>70219606
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7ho3Bcl9fI
>>
>>70219524
nah, thanks
>>
POO

IN

LOO
>>
>>70226962
Absolutely not, the message of the image is 'look at these disgusting fucks'
It's not like they don't have access to clean drinking and bathing water
>>
because they're terrible
recommend me a good bollywood movie and i'll watch it
>>
>>70227335
The one where there's a bad guy getting defeated by a good guy who also finds the love of his live throughout the movie and then they all dance like retards at the end is pretty good I hear.
>>
>>70227403
Slumdog millionaire
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.