[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SUICIDE SQUAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: 1464613452915.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464613452915.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
Amanda Waller decides to assemble the Suicide Squad on behalf of the United States government. Harley Quinn is arrested after Batman intervenes on a business deal between the Joker and a weapons dealer, Monster T, and ends up being recruited into the Suicide Squad alongside Deadshot, Boomerang, Killer Croc, El Diablo and Slipknot. Rick Flagg is assigned to lead them with Katana as his second-in-command.

Meanwhile, June Moon is possessed by the Enchantress and decides to revive her brother, the Incubus, and retrieve her heart, which is in Waller's possession. She attacks Midway City, filling it with monsters, and uses Monster T to host the Incubus. The Suicide Squad is sent to kill her, but end up being shot down by the Joker and his men, who want Harley back.

After they're shot down, Slipknot tries to escape and is killed by a bomb implanted on his neck. The team transverses the city fighting monsters, and ultimately fights the Incubus in a subway station, while the Enchantress captures Waller. Diablo sacrifices himself to destroy the Incubus, and the team goes to rescue Waller. They fight the Enchantress in an abandoned museum and Harley destroys the heart, exorcising the Enchantress.

Waller still locks everyone up, but the Joker later breaks into prison and rescues her. Movie ends with them locking eyes and smiling.

Screenings have been generally positive. Response to the Joker is mixed to positive. Criticism towards uninteresting Enchantress and sloppy third act, which is being reshot.
>>
You missed out the best details involving Batman and Deadshot

Second Batman scene is a flashback where he arrests Deadshot, who is taking merc contracts to pay for his daughters operation. Batman has been investigating Deadshot for a while, he manages to finally corner him when he takes a risky contract to take out a high member of the Falcone family. Deadshot has a begrudging respect for Batman, turns himself in after Batman disables his gun from a distance. Batman knows that Deadshot is a skilled soldier, wants to know why he is doing what he's doing, mentions daughter is facing life in a wheelchair if he doesn't raise funds for an operation. Batman anonymously leaves money with Deadshots wife on the condition that Deadshot co-operates with Blackgate officials and doesn't try to escape, something Deadshot agrees
>>
File: Need More Proof.png (5 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Need More Proof.png
5 KB, 500x500
>>70218858
[citation missing and cannot be provided]
>>
>>70219050

>Batman caring about some nigger criminal's nigger daughter

PShaw
>>
>>70220512
If true, it'll be the most Batman thing to happen in the series
>>
>>70218858
So Enchantress is one of the villains of the movie?
>>
>>70220833
>it'll be the most Batman thing to happen in the series

Besides, physical training scenes, martial artist, deductive skills, witty back and forth with Alfred, wearing the fucking outfit, but no being a welfare check is TOTALLY Batman guise!

Dumb cunt.
>>
>>70221060
>Batman having empathy with other people and not being a psychopath
>not Batman
>>
>>70221135

>having empathy with a fucking assassin

Yeah he should buy Joe Chill some chocolates, he dindu nuffin after all
>>
>>70221060
Firstly I think he's talking about the DC universe, not the Nolanverse.

Donating that money anonymously is a lot more like the Batman we know, than the one who went on a murder rampage in BvS.
>>
>>70221195

oh great another one of you autopilot DC drones, are you going to pretend to be super excited for the next DCEU masterpiece, you fake sounding cunt.
>>
>>70221195
wouldn't he then realise that most criminals just do it for the money and decide to put more money into the community to stop people turning to crime in the first place instead of fighting poverty by punching people?
>>
>>70221170
You do realize that Batman has let Mr.Freeze escape before right?

Batman isn't a crazy person, he has a heart.
>>
>>70221251
Autopilot?
It's almost 1 in the morning and I'm tired.

>>70221285
Murder mysteries he can do. Socio-economics he can not.
>>
>>70221060
>>70221135
>>70221170
Snyder plz go
>>
>>70218858
Does Harley get blacked ? Her fighting against Joker is retarded in the first place. Drooling to the token black guy is completely shitting over her lore.
>>
>>70221378
Harley in the comics sometimes gets out of line, but she always knows who daddy and she always goes back to Joker.
>>
>>70218858
Hol up? we sum kinda suicide squad?
>>
>I want you to write damaged on my forehead. So people will know what kind of person I am.
>And put a bunch of HAs on my chest, because I want everyone to know that I'm crazy. Yeah, like hahahahaha right on my chest.
>>
>>70218858
>sloppy third act
DCEU, every time.
>>
>>70221170
>Yeah he should buy Joe Chill some chocolates, he dindu nuffin after all
"Nutcase X, let me help you!" is literally part of Batman's MO. He even cooperated with Chill in one story.

He often tries to make peace with Harvey Dent, Freeze, Catwoman. Heck, he even tried to propose his help to the Joker. The fucking Joker.
>>
>>70221285
>instead of fighting poverty by punching people?
He does both. That's also part of Batman's character. He's both a vigilante, and the main provider of jobs and wellfare for his city.

Most of his villains are not impovered dindus, but colorful psychopaths, metahumans or mafia bosses.
>>
Predict the RT and Box Office

I see 80% and 800 million dollar box office
>>
>>70221378
Harley had hots for Deadshot even before DCEU decided to make him the token black guy.
>>
>>70221811
53% and 600 million
>>
>>70221811
>Not MCU
>High score from the critics

Nice joke.

20% and 700 million.
>>
>>70221884
Kingsman got great reviews.
>>
>>70218858
>>70219050
Sounds average.
Don't really care about capeshit, but it would be really interesting to see if this gets critically panned too and ends up with 500-600 million.
I mean, what would WB do?
They already made a fuckload of changes in the entire company.
>>
>>70221971
Well, WB's CEO is more than likely gonna be fired.
Have you seen the retarded shit they've greenlit in the past 4 years?
>>
>>70221971
Same, don't really care about anything, but I want this to fail just out of morbid curiosity.
>>
>>70221811
15% 750,000

RT v DC
>>
>>70219050
>Batman funding terrorists
Bravo Ben
>>
>>70221366
R A P E
>>
>>70221811
>36%
>690m
Extra
>81 IMDb
>>
>>70219050

>Will Smith plays a villain
>Even then he has to be the hero doing it for the chillens

Fuck me, I can't wait to see his wounded portrayal of this troubled soul.

People like suicide squad and thunderbolts because theyre self serving arseholes with no morals. Not to hear their sob story.
>>
>>70223392
Deadshot's daughter has always been a major part of his character.
>>
>>70221811

this has the same production and advertising as bvs, it aint profitable until $1b
>>
>>70223614
We don't even know the budget of SS but it doesn't look like it's more than about 100 million dollars.
>>
>>70219050
Doesn't this just turn a 360 degree of his character in BVS?
>>
>>70223392
Deadshot was always an anti-hero with his daughter 'n stuff though.
>>
>>70221378
Harley got blacked in the animated movie. Like right after she made sure joker could escape.
>>
>>70223672
If that's true it has some solid CGI for it's budget. I really liked the chopper crash in the trailer.
>>
>>70223672
>>70225326
Director said the movie has a bigger budget than 250 million.
WB unironically paid more for this than BvS.
>>
>>70219050
Sounds nice.
>>
>>70218858
Looks neat
>>
>>70219050
Does Deadshot know Bruce Wayne is batman?
>>
>>70224029
nah because it's a flashback so it's set before man of steel likely.

before batman was bitter
>>
File: 1458705124424.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1458705124424.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>70221811
>80% and 800 million dollar box office

nigger you are fuckin delusional
>>
>>70221509
Did you type this out ironically?
>>
>>70218858
Wait so its not going to be like the ok animated movie where batman shows up?
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.