[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he /tv/'s new official mannis ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.jpg (36 KB, 1137x784) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
36 KB, 1137x784
Is he /tv/'s new official mannis ?
>>
we will never see him again, so yeah
>>
>face in red
>there are flames
>talks about the valyrian sword

Randyll Tarly confirmed for Azor Ahai, get hype for Tarlybowl
>>
>>70217643

Of course. He is even married to a Florent.
>>
>>70217643
No, because he doesn't have a davos seaworth tier actor near him, while being kind of shitty himself.
>>
Such a badass, best cast in a long while and gave us the best scene of the season. Based RANDY.
>>
has there been another EP since HOLD THE HODOR?
>>
>>70217973
I kinda wanted him to walk in while Samwell was taking the sword, and throw other insults at him and then Samwell would rage and just kill him right there with the sword...but it would probably be unnecessary drama at this point.
>>
Basically the last ep's vision confirmed that Bran will warg into a dragon and King's Landing will explode due to all the wildfire in its dungeons, right?
>>
>>70218185
yeah they have a new episode every sunday
>>
>>70218290
I wanted Sam to talk back to him at least once at dinner, like, fucking say something, dude.
>>
>>70218362
Yeah i would have to. I mean, i've had issues with my father and been afraid to talk back to him; but if he had been that much of a cunt to me and other members of my family, and to my gf or wife? I would have flipped the table over and fucked him up....not that it would have helped but damn.

But maybe Sam didn't react cause he knew he wouldn't be able to control himself.
>>
>>70218290
Killing your father in his own home after he offered to raise your fake bastard and house your wildling gf because he called you names would make the Freys look reasonable.

Also Randyll did nothing wrong.
>>
>>70218478
Sounds shite mate. Hope you're out of that.

To be fair to the show, they did explain that Sam didn't flip his shit because he wanted them to take Gilly and little Sam in ... but still, that scene made me angry ... I guess it worked as a scene if I felt like that.
>>
>>70218750
Thanx, yeah i'm out, i don't see him anymore. Much better this way for both.
>>
>>70218290
You wrote this in 20 minutes, Chris?
>>
>>70218833
what are you talking about?
>>
>>70217643
Nah, that guy was a cunt.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.