[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there a million threads when pic related dominates all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tvshit.jpg (81 KB, 673x523) Image search: [Google]
tvshit.jpg
81 KB, 673x523
Why is there a million threads when pic related dominates all of them?

I actually enjoy the show, but I don't come here for discussion due to the mass shitposting. I actually prefer reddit for GoT discussion.

>inb4 reddit
>inb4 mass butthurt due to using a board for discussion and not coming to /tv/ which literally has no good discussion
>>
>>70216876
Good riddance, now delete this faggot
There's enough of you gotshitters posting outside of your general
>>
>>70216876

If you want 'discussion' Reddit is the correct place to go.

I'd say, generally though, that the best/most insightful/cleverest opinions will always emerge here.
>>
It's not very sjw.. sure there is some of the "women power" crap but theres also a lot of great male characters. Also the only actual 'dykey' character is brienne of tarth, but its acknowledged. All the other powerful females have males do their bidding.
>>
>>70216967

>I'd say, generally though, that the best/most insightful/cleverest opinions will always emerge here.

Lol

You're a dumb faggot if you actually believe this
>>
>>70216967
>If you want 'discussion' Reddit is the correct place to go.

so why don't you return there?
>>
>>70217040

Literally a handful of decent female characters besides daenerys and /tv/ thinks the show is feminist propaganda. When did this board get taken over by retards? Since Baneposting? Or did /pol/ take over?

This board is fucking shit.
>>
Don't let anon 70217040's comment trigger you, its just a meme
>>
>>70217142
HOT
H
E
A
D
>>
File: image.jpg (526 KB, 1900x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
526 KB, 1900x1440
>>70216876
L M A O
>>
>>70216876
hi faggot please stop spamming your retarded pic.

I've seen some of the posts the greentext is supposed to be referencing and the greentext is misrepresenting them because of your simplistic reddit-tier reading comprehension

furthermore GoT has not been a great show for a while now, yet it's still enjoyable because people are invested in it and because the writing is often "so bad it's good". as such it greatly benefits from shitposting and parodying.

if you want a bunch of people pretending that this is shakespeare-meets-hemingway-tier writing you then go to plebbit, but even /r/asoiaf are getting tired of keeping up with this charade (they completely lost it at kingsmoot scene, and rightfully so)
>>
You have to be either a shill or a retard to not see the decline this show is having.

I can vouch for every episode of seasons 1-4 but this shit is practically unwatchable and disappointing for people who hava been there for 20 years.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.