[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw this. Why hasn't /tv/ review it yet? It was so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hail-hitler.jpg (60 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
hail-hitler.jpg
60 KB, 529x352
Just saw this. Why hasn't /tv/ review it yet?

It was so boring. Nothing happens. What was the plot again? And what is up with that ending?

>Would that it were so simple?
>>
>>70215428
Not nearly as boring as your vapid comments on the film.
>>
HE WAS A CONSOLE OF ROM
>>
Typical "quirky" Coen brothers film where nothing happens and critics jerk off over it.
>>
File: CONSULOFROME.webm (842 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
CONSULOFROME.webm
842 KB, 640x640
>>70215563
>>
i closed at min 30
>>
>>70215428
It's fun as fuck. Hobie Doyle is great.
>>
>>70215736
SHAME ON THE HOUSE OF PTOLEMY

SHAME
>>
>>70216011
who was that actor? why do they cast no names when they could pick anyone
jonah appeared on the poster and only had 2 min screentime

>>70215736
i don't get it
>>
i didn't really feel like the story went anywhere. things popped up and then were resolved before they really had a chance to get going
this makes me think of barton fink for obvious reasons
the thing I like about Barton Fink is that it just kind of ratchets up to insanity in the end
like channing tatums character, he was really cool but he had two scenes
>>
>>70215620
Except even critics didn't like this turd
>>
The scene with the submarine was good as fuck. The thing about this movie is its kind of an homage to/parody of hollywood in the 50s so if you arent familiar with it then it will just go over your head.
>>
>yfw hobie doyle is now han solo
>>
>>70215428
The Coen Bros are middle aged

That is what happens when you get that old, you become boring and make boring stuff and watch The Discovery Channel and listen to smooth jazz
>>
>>70216773

>you become boring and make boring stuff and watch The Discovery Channel and listen to smooth jazz

Instead of what? Watching MTV for the gripping and funky reality shows and listen to Justin Bieber?
>>
The film was actually pretty brilliant if you ask me,
but it's not pleb tier so i can understand if you didn't like it at all
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.