[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this movie still hold up or did I only find it funny because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: scarymovie2.jpg (77 KB, 426x597) Image search: [Google]
scarymovie2.jpg
77 KB, 426x597
Does this movie still hold up or did I only find it funny because I was a kid at the time? Wanted to watch it with my boyfriend but he's pretty hesitant, hasn't seen it before.
>>
>>70214974
Some scenes are great, some are awful, but the whole movie feels more like a sketch show special than an actual movie to me
>>
>>70214974

Don't do it. I re-watched Scary Movie 1 and 2 recently for the first time in over 10 years, and trust me you're better off remembering them as they were.
>>
>>70214974
Me and my mates we're massive fans of the 1st one. Quoted the shit out of it in high school, went and saw this and was quite disappointed.
>>
Scary Movie and other spoof movies are like watching a live action Family Guy episode, if you like that sort of trash then go ahead, but know that you're a subhuman
>>
Scary Movie 1 & 2, Not Another Teen Movie and Kung Pow all hold up, fuck they are great.

Old fag here, I saw Scary Movie 1 in the cinema, I got there late and was stoned out of my mind, so I had t sit at the very front, I'll never forget the 'Im king of the world' and im getting whipped and me being the only one to laugh out of like 100 people, great times
>>
>>70215679
>Weedfag
>Likes all those shitty movies he listed
Makes sense
>>
I still like scary movie 2 but mostly because I have a questionable sense of humor, it's probably the best one.

You know what holds up though? Fucking not another teen movie. I cry laughing when brad punches that dudes plastic bag
>>
>>70215700
Haven't smoked in a decade sempi, they still hold up
>>
>>70215679
>associating kung pow with those shitty movies

reddit, leaf
>>
Scary movie 1 is great, 2 is shit
>>
>>70215750
Young fag please fuck off
>>
File: 1463649850320.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463649850320.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>>70215750
>associating kung pow as a good movie
>>
File: 11263922_ori.jpg (17 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
11263922_ori.jpg
17 KB, 400x267
>>70214974

the only thing i remember is the redhead

she gets nude later in her career
>>
So what are some good *recent* spoof movies?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>
>>70216335
woof
>>
Scary Movie 3 is the goat scary movie
>>
>>70215524
>Quoted the shit out of it in high school

Did you get beat up a lot? We had people like you at my school, they got beat up a lot.
>>
3=1>2>4

prove me wrong
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.