[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>another depp movie flopped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: zvdd769gzdiikvuoczvn.jpg (127 KB, 800x401) Image search: [Google]
zvdd769gzdiikvuoczvn.jpg
127 KB, 800x401
>another depp movie flopped
>>
>another dc movie flopped
>>
>another vidya movie flopped
>>
>>70214358
This movie hasn't even released worldwide yet so it hasn't flopped yet.

Besides it looks really good so idk what people are saying about it
>>
I guess the first Alice's box office record is the one thing he didn't beat
>>
>>70214897
>This movie hasn't even released worldwide yet so it hasn't flopped yet.
...? Except it has. It's made almost 3x as much internationally as in the US.

And it's STILL only made about half its budget back.
>>
>alan rickman's final film is a disaster
>>
Depp needs to go back to tv and do like a breaking bad or something.
The age of movies riding on the name of big stars was over a long time ago.
The age of capeshit goes on.
>>
the first one was a migraine inducing eyesore of cgi barf and the sound design was nothing less than a cacophony of demonic shrieking combined with someone tossing an orchestra down a flight of stairs so i'm not surprised
>>
File: 1461872885229.png (14 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1461872885229.png
14 KB, 530x444
>>70215166
at least he didn't have to witness this catastrophy
>>
>>70214358
it premiered literally days ago.
let's wait for the final numbers, ok?
>>
>>70215169
>The age of movies riding on the name of big stars was over a long time ago.

I don't think it ever really was a thing. Movies make stars, stars can't make movies. Hollywood never really understood that.
>>
>>70214358
I don't know what they expected. The original only made 1 billion+ because it was the first major 3D movie to come out after Avatar and rode off the hype.

That was it.

It was a mediocre movie and any sequel was a guaranteed bomb.
>>
#madatmort
>>
>>70218532
u /teammort/?
>>
>>70214358
atleast he killed himself before he could see how a big a failure it would be

Goodnight, sweet Prince ;_;
>>
File: DC_fag_suffering.png (255 KB, 770x711) Image search: [Google]
DC_fag_suffering.png
255 KB, 770x711
>>70214358
B-but Disney always pays for reviews!
>>
>>70218688
It's a red herring like John Carter and Mars Needs Moms
>>
>>70214358
The sky is also blue.
>>
Maybe it's because J. Depp has played the same character in every movie since Pirates?
>>
I knew this shit would suck when it still wasnt a comedy. Alice in Wonderland is a fucking comedy
>>
>fucked prime winona ryder on the daily
>has been fucking an apparently submissive punching bag amber heard for the past however many years
>"just"
You fucking wish
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.