[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trust me, that Apple stock won't amount to a thing!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
Trust me, that Apple stock won't amount to a thing!
>>
>>70213422
James Cameron? Bah! He won't amount to a thing. Terminator was a flash in the pan, a fluke, a lucky stab in the dark.
>>
File: COWBOY SHIT.jpg (299 KB, 1515x2048) Image search: [Google]
COWBOY SHIT.jpg
299 KB, 1515x2048
>"God himself couldn't sink this ship."

>"Picasso? He won't amount to a thing... Trust me, he won't."

>"Rock 'n Roll? A bunch of simpletons flailing their arms to jumbled noise! I assure you in one year know we won't even remember the name of this passing fad!"

>"Civil rights? More like silly rights! It won't pan out."

>"Airplanes? Certain death, not to mention excessively expensive. That idea will never take flight!"

>"I just made myself a very lucrative deal with a Nigerian prince. My fortune is sure to triple in size."

>"Powering machines through nuclear fission? Such marvel concepts that come out of these funny books. Surely no scientist of respect will look at it twice."

>"Automobiles? For what purpose? Just make faster horses."

>"3D technology? What kind of fool would pay for something he already experiences every day?"

>"Novels? Dollars to doughnuts it'll crash and burn. Respectable young men and women should only read the newspaper and the cookbook, respectively."

>"Tales from the Crypt? Why Rose, you appear to be mistaken. I never starred in such a play."

>"Digital computers? Oh, Rose, you and your silly hormone-driven delusions."

>"Motion pictures? DAMN IT ROSE, I'M SICK OF YOUR WITCHCRAFT, YOU WILL MARRY ME!"
>>
>>70213422
FaceBook? Please! MySpace will never be topped!
>>
File: Hahaha.jpg (12 KB, 231x363) Image search: [Google]
Hahaha.jpg
12 KB, 231x363
>>70213491
>Just make faster horses."
>>
VHS? A novel concept, I'm sure, but video footage on a tape? Absolutely nonsense, Rose. Now betamax, that was a sound investment. I'm sure to turn a pretty oenny on those stocks.
>>
>>70213468
How right they were
>>
Billy Zane is arguably the world's greatest actor.
>>
What did he say originally in the movie?
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 319x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 319x461
>>70213831
Guy should've been Lex Luthor
>>
>>70213865
Something about Picasso I think. Or the Titanic being unsinkable.
>>
File: shem.png (211 KB, 500x620) Image search: [Google]
shem.png
211 KB, 500x620
>>70213491
>God didn't, it was the iceberg

>He didn't amount to a thing, people only cared after he died

>the recording industry is dead

>civil rights clearly didn't pan out for whiny blacks, since now we hae BLM

>crashing in a plane will almost certainly lead to no survivors nine times out of ten

>doesn't even fit the theme

>Chernobyl, Fukushima

>Global warming

>people waste money on CGI Marve pleb shit every day

>Millennials don't even read

>Demon Knight was prime entertainment

>sinlge-handedly created an entire generation of fatboy cowards hiding behind anonymity

>motion pictures are trash, nine times out of ten

You now realize Billy Zane from Titanic was trying to save the world and keep it classy
>>
put a cork in it, Zane
>>
Streaming content? No one will ever want to pay for something they don't own a physical copy of!
>>
>>70213901
both
>>
The Playstation 4? Haha, Rose, I think after the third iteration they would realise this "PlayStation" thing isn't really panning out. It'll flop, I'd stake my entire fortune on it.
>>
File: bilbo.jpg (40 KB, 702x392) Image search: [Google]
bilbo.jpg
40 KB, 702x392
>>70214005
oh come now anon, its all in a bit of fun!
>>
>>70213879
listen to this anon, he's a cool guy.
>>
>>70214160
This actually seems plausible, yet here we are.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.