[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much does he charge for a movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: eric-roberts-usa-suits.jpg (55 KB, 325x412) Image search: [Google]
eric-roberts-usa-suits.jpg
55 KB, 325x412
How much does he charge for a movie?
>>
About tree fiddy
>>
>>70211910
Usually less than $20, same as most people...
>>
>>70211925
Top kek!
>>
>>70211925
lel
>>
>>70211910

Enough to provide a steady stream of chicken tenders for Emma.
>>
>>70212427
I doubt she eats tendies.
>>
Nothing
When a movie goes into production he's just there, already halfway through filming his scenes
>>
He just doesn't give a shit. Art is not about fucking money. Eric just doesn't give a shit about his reputation, about people talking shit, about whole fucking world.
He's just working. Universe needs it. That's it.
>>
A novelty keyring, 3 rubber bands and a pack of Juicyfruit.
>>
>>70211910

enough to pay the taxi ride to his next movie shoot.
>>
>>70211910
$1 if you agree to call him by his first name.
>>
a bootleg copy of 'Flashdance' and a piece of glass
>>
How can such a Classic man sell himself so short?
>>
>>70214506
>and a piece of glass

For my collection!
>>
>>70214506
that's the funniest thing i've seen on 4chan in months
>>
>>70211910
This guy came to speak in our high school. It was for a LGBT thing. I think his daughter is gay?

Anyways he didn't speak at all and let his wife do most of the talking. He just sat there smiling like a big sarcastic wrinkled faggot, like most of the old men from big cities do.

Maybe he was ticked off by the fact that nobody in our classroom recognized him, lel. Somebody eventually went "OH MY GOD YOURE THAT ONE GUY FROM BATMAN!! YEAH that mobster guy, right? I think!!"
>>
Haha for some reason I remembered Eric Roberts playing the old cucked rich guy in that old Maroon 5 video but I guess it was another miscellaneous leathery old Hollywood nobody:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIjVuRTm-dc

That said, Eric Roberts might have well been in it, so we might as well say he was.
>>
>>70214844
Man, this song sucks after I watch the mv.
>>
>>70214996
Oh, sorry, meant to recommend turning the volume down.

Hate that fucking song.
>>
>>70211925
haha
>>
Dry skin deposits from feet which he makes in to a sustainable broth which lasts him for months.
>>
A 4chan pass so he can promote himself more
>>
>>70211910

A shoebox full of old TV Guides and two cans of Billy Beer
>>
>>70214844

You're thinking of The Killers
>>
Half a box of cheese crackers, a Target brand pair of business slacks (XXXL) and a used latex free Condon, still warm from ejaculation.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 325x244
>>70217092
Eewwwwww
>>
A conversation and a warm cup of coffee.
>>
>>70217006
thats right! thanks
>>
>>70211910
$350 and as many donuts that he can fit in his dufflebag.
>>
>>70211910
A cup of mother's milk and a raisin cookie?
>>
>>70211910
A haircut and a kiss on the cheek from the director's wife
>>
some networking over complementary lunch and a firm handshake
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>70211910
>Luke Roberts
>Dayne of GoT
>Woodes Rogers of Black Sails
are they relatives:
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.