[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you think could've been the perfect villain for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 4848836-0891292100-37980.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4848836-0891292100-37980.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
Who do you think could've been the perfect villain for the new Spider-Man movie, and why is it Mysterio?
>>
best villain would be carnage and a deadpool cameo
>>
>>70207614
There really is no other answer

>Provides an excuse to have wild spectacle CGI/3d
>has never been done before
>Power level wise he works for a young Spider-Man

Guys like Kraven and the Goblins should come later when he has experience
>>
COMING NEXT SUMMER

LE BRUCE CAMPBELL AS MYSTERIO AND LE BASED MICHAEL KEATON AS VULTURE! >:)
>>
Could've? They confirmed someone?

Another attempt at venom would be nice
>>
Would've liked to have Shocker, would still like to have him show up in a film. Hell, I'd love it if got all of the Superior Foes.
>>
>>70207822
Michael Keaton is rumored to play Vulture
>>
>>70207614
I'd love to see a Spidey movie with Kraven as the villain. Do it like a horror movie where Spidey is running for his life for 2 hours being constantly hounded by a few b-list villains, you don't even see Kraven until it's 1/2 way over, Spidey is exhausted but manages to beat 1 or 2 of the b-listers and then Kraven reveals himself and says something like "The hunt has just begun"
>>
>>70207926
confirmed now.
>>
Who would play Mysterio?

Someone theatrical but also a little bit spergy. Nic Cage?
>>
>>70207661
edgy
>>
>>70209110

Neil Patrick Harris
>>
>>70209110
Ray Mysterio obviously you fucking moron.
>>
>>70209110
Nobody would play mysterio, that would be retarded, they would just have his helmet on the entire time.
>>
They are seriously making another spider man franchise this soon after those other two movies?
Were they actually really shitty movies? I never watched either of them.
>>
When the fuck are we going to see the Hobgoblin and I don't mean that retarded Sam Rammi Goblin Jr. shit, I mean someone playing Roderick Kingsley's Goblin

I wouldn't mind seeing Mark Hamill in that role
>>
>>70209110
Bruce Campbell, the first two movies set it up for him to play Mysterio when he was the usher at the theater.
>>
>>70209026
This is objectively the correct answer.
>>
>>70209386

Mysterio's whole bit is illusions, you could have the actor taunting him outside of the costume for parts then have moments where he's getting beat rushed by dozens of costumed illusions, a giant Mysterio etc etc.

Damn shame Bruce is too old for it, he was once rumored.
>>
>>70209296
I can see it work, Neil get's a lot of shit because of HIMYM but he is a really good actor, especially for roles like Mysterio
>>
>>70209296
>>70209579

From Music Meister to Mysterio? Why not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHY9USNC_Fk
>>
>>70207717
Kraven or mysterio would be great. Im so sick of all the spiderman movies being about scientists getting powers from lab accidents
>>
>>70209081
That's fucking stupid. Vulture is fuckig stupid.
>>
File: AASE01.png (926 KB, 1328x685) Image search: [Google]
AASE01.png
926 KB, 1328x685
I'd like to see Beetle
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.